- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
- Ananya Panday Shares A Throwback Picture With Her Mom & It's Too Good To Be Missed!
- Salman Khan Takes A Massive Dig At Young Actors; Is He Targeting Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor?
- Disha Patani Sizzles In A White Monokini & Tiger Shroff Goes Shirtless! View Pictures
- Is Disha Patani Really Dating Tiger Shroff? She Finally BREAKS Her Silence On The Issue
- Disha Patani BLASTS Trolls! Says She Doesn't Need Anyone's Approval To Post Pictures Online
- Student Of The Year 2: Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutaria Look Like A Dream
- Disha Patani On Affair Rumours With Tiger Shroff: It’s Part Of The Game
- Jackie Shroff: I Am proud Of Tiger Shroff's Achievements!
- Student Of The Year 2: Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutarai Are In Uniforms! View Pic
- Baaghi 2: Sajid Nadiadwala Begins 2018 With A Bang!
- Tiger Shroff's Baaghi 2 Beats Lifetime Collections Of Varun Dhawan's Judwaa 2!
The second biggest Twitter troll in Bollywood after Rishi Kapoor, Ram Gopal Verma had lashed out against Tiger Shroff on his birthday and tweeted offensive things about him saying he's not macho enough like his father Jackie Shroff and said that he is girly in so many ways. However, Tiger Shroff did not respond to RGV's unwanted aggression and let the matter slowly fade away.
During an interview with Spotboye, Tiger was asked about the issue and without attacking RGV, he said, "Inherently, I don't do any naatak about it. My father has got a reputation and I don't want to make a scene and screw that up for him. Of course, it does hurt inside." The interviewer asked Tiger to talk more about his feelings and the easygoing man that Tiger is smiled and said, "Kya boloon abhi? Senior aadmi hai, main bachcha hoon."
Tiger Shroff was attacked by Ram Gopal Verma on his birthday as he tweeted offensive things against him.
Ram Gopal Verma sent not one or two, but a series of tweets poking fun at Tiger Shroff.
In one tweet, RGV compared Tiger Shroff to a transgender.
RGV is the second greatest troll in Bollywood after Rishi Kapoor.
He said that Tiger Shroff must learn something looking at his father Jackie Shroff.
Tiger revealed that he was hurt inside when RGV made those offensive statements.
he gentleman that Tiger Shroff is, chose not to answer back to RGV.