TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The second biggest Twitter troll in Bollywood after Rishi Kapoor, Ram Gopal Verma had lashed out against Tiger Shroff on his birthday and tweeted offensive things about him saying he's not macho enough like his father Jackie Shroff and said that he is girly in so many ways. However, Tiger Shroff did not respond to RGV's unwanted aggression and let the matter slowly fade away.
During an interview with Spotboye, Tiger was asked about the issue and without attacking RGV, he said, "Inherently, I don't do any naatak about it. My father has got a reputation and I don't want to make a scene and screw that up for him. Of course, it does hurt inside." The interviewer asked Tiger to talk more about his feelings and the easygoing man that Tiger is smiled and said, "Kya boloon abhi? Senior aadmi hai, main bachcha hoon."
Tiger Shroff was attacked by Ram Gopal Verma on his birthday as he tweeted offensive things against him.
Ram Gopal Verma sent not one or two, but a series of tweets poking fun at Tiger Shroff.
In one tweet, RGV compared Tiger Shroff to a transgender.
RGV is the second greatest troll in Bollywood after Rishi Kapoor.
He said that Tiger Shroff must learn something looking at his father Jackie Shroff.
Tiger revealed that he was hurt inside when RGV made those offensive statements.
he gentleman that Tiger Shroff is, chose not to answer back to RGV.