- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
- Loveyatri Is Unacceptable, Says Hindu Outfit
Recently, Salman Khan's name appeared in Forbes' list of the world's most-paid actors.
While, speaking to Hindustan Times, when Salman was asked, how much does money matter to him, the actor rather gave an unbelievable reply.
Here's what he said:
‘Don’t Know How They Included My Name In The List’
"Money matters to everyone, but I don't know on what basis they included me in the list. There are billions of people who have a trillion times more money than I could ever have."
‘I’m Falling Short Of Money’
"As for me, I am still falling short [of money] to buy a house. Earlier, I would fall short by a few lakh, and then it became a few crores, then it reached Rs 20-25 crores, and now, by a few more crores, so, I always fall short."
Salman On Purchasing A New Home
Speaking about the same, the Tubelight actor said, "Yes, let's see. We are still checking out some places. Ghar toh le lunga (I'll buy a house), but this [Galaxy Apartments] will always be home."
Salman On His Controversial Comments
In the same interview, when Salman was asked about his controversial comments, he said, "Everyone shares their opinion but when somebody like me says something, it's twisted around. Then, a [TV] show runs [the comment], and it gets good TRPs. But if it's their business, let them do it."
‘I Hate Doing Interview’
"The other option for me is to just stop talking. I hate doing interviews, and I get bored of them but I do them because if a fan of mine picks up a newspaper or a magazine; or watches a TV channel, he should know that a certain film of mine is up for release. That's all."
‘Before Jaan-E-Mann, I Never Stepped Out For Interview’
Speaking about hectic film promotion, Salman said, "Till before Jaan-E-Mann (2006), I never stepped out of my house for interviews. When did I do any publicity for any film? The films would still run and became big hits."
Salman Does Everything For His Fans
He further added, "But now that a precedent [of doing interviews] has set in, so it's going on. Now, if I go on a TV show (for promotions), it feels good if their TRPs get boosted. Also, through that show, my fans will get to see me at home for free."
"That's the only intent of doing all of that. But then, a lot of times, journalists want a reaction about something because either their bosses have asked them for that or they want to make a name for themselves. But that's wrong journalism, which I don't appreciate at all," concluded Salman Khan.