- Femina Miss India 2018: Madhuri Dixit, Jacqueline Fernandez & Others Make It A Starry Affair!
- Remo Out! Even After Getting Poor Reviews For Race 3, Salman Khan Starts Preparing For Race 4
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- Race 3 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection: This Salman Khan Film Scores Big!
- Drop Everything Else & Check Out These Race 3 Dialogues That You Can Use In Your Daily Life!
- Race 3 Review: Minus Any Sharp Thrills, Salman Khan & Co. Fail To Finish This Race 'Saif'ly!
- Race 3 Early Reviews: Even Salman Khan's Charisma & Star Power Fails To Ignite This Mess Say Critics
- Salman Khan's Star Power On Full Display, Race 3 Tickets ALMOST SOLD OUT Even Before Its Release!
- These Old Pictures Of Salman Khan Will Make You Feel Nostalgic!
- Race 3 Box Office Prediction: Will Salman Khan's Film Enter Rs 100 Crore Club In Its First Weekend?
- Race 3 First Review Out! Salman Khan's Film Is Highly Engaging, Reveals An Insider
- Daisy Shah Finally Opens Up About Her Infamous ‘Our Business Is Our Business’ Dialogue From Race 3
Jacqueline Fernandez who is currently basking in the glory of the blockbuster run of her superhit film Judwaa 2 has got an added glow post the success of her film and these pictures are proof.
The Sri Lankan beauty is the cover girl for the November edition of Elle Magazine. Her vibrant looks from the regal photoshoot is a sure-shot winner and you just shouldn't miss them...
Bride And Beauty
Jacqueline looks undoubtedly stunning as a chic bride on the cover of the magazine. We are drooling over those pretty looks!
A Treat For Sore Eyes
The 'Judwaa 2' actress is making us go weak in the knees in that embellished georgette jacket and pants. The metal and glass necklaces add more to the drama.
A Vision In White
Jacqueline absolutely mesmerizes in a white embroidered net blouse and a sequin and feather lehenga.
She is nailing the regal look in a silk blouse and lehenga.
Are You Listening Guys?
In the interview with the magazine when quizzed which superhero she would like to date, the actress answered, "Ironman! Wait, hold on, who is the other funny guy? Yeah, Deadpool! I would date Deadpool."
Guess Who Is Her Favourite Disney Princess!
"Ariel and Jasmine - I can't just pick one! The former because she was a mermaid with beautiful orange-red hair. Jasmine because she was a very strong character, not to mention, I played Jasmine in my debut film, Aladin (2009)."
On The Work Front
The leggy lass will be next seen in Salman Khan's Race 3.