- Kirik Party Hindi Remake: Jacqueline Fernandez Confirmed To Play Kartik Aaryan's Love Interest
- Jacqueline Fernandez Birthday Special: 7 Times The Stunning Actress Made Us Hit The Dance Floor!
- Jacqueline Fernandez Juggles Her Work & Personal Life With Ease!
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Recent Experiment At The Dabangg Tour Is A Hit With Her Female Fans!
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- Starry Tantrums? Did Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez IGNORE Daisy Shah & Made Her Feel Isolated?
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Is One Among The Lowest Rated Films In IMDB
- Da-Bangg Tour: Jacqueline Fernandez Sets The Stage On Fire With Her Oh-So-Hot Dance Moves!
- Things Go Wrong At Dabangg Tour! Katrina Kaif Refuses To Share Same Hotel With Jacqueline Fernandez?
- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- Femina Miss India 2018: Madhuri Dixit, Jacqueline Fernandez & Others Make It A Starry Affair!
Jacqueline Fernandez who is currently basking in the glory of the blockbuster run of her superhit film Judwaa 2 has got an added glow post the success of her film and these pictures are proof.
The Sri Lankan beauty is the cover girl for the November edition of Elle Magazine. Her vibrant looks from the regal photoshoot is a sure-shot winner and you just shouldn't miss them...
Bride And Beauty
Jacqueline looks undoubtedly stunning as a chic bride on the cover of the magazine. We are drooling over those pretty looks!
A Treat For Sore Eyes
The 'Judwaa 2' actress is making us go weak in the knees in that embellished georgette jacket and pants. The metal and glass necklaces add more to the drama.
A Vision In White
Jacqueline absolutely mesmerizes in a white embroidered net blouse and a sequin and feather lehenga.
She is nailing the regal look in a silk blouse and lehenga.
Are You Listening Guys?
In the interview with the magazine when quizzed which superhero she would like to date, the actress answered, "Ironman! Wait, hold on, who is the other funny guy? Yeah, Deadpool! I would date Deadpool."
Guess Who Is Her Favourite Disney Princess!
"Ariel and Jasmine - I can't just pick one! The former because she was a mermaid with beautiful orange-red hair. Jasmine because she was a very strong character, not to mention, I played Jasmine in my debut film, Aladin (2009)."
On The Work Front
The leggy lass will be next seen in Salman Khan's Race 3.