- INTERVIEW! Urmila Matondkar: If It Wasn't For My Fans, I Wouldn't Have Made This Far In The Industry
- Urmila Matondkar: I Could Have Earned Lots Of Crores By Doing Hundreds Of More 'Rangeela'
- Blackmail: Urmila Matondkar Returns Back On Screen As 'Bewafa Beauty'!
- Urmila Matondkar Finally Shares An Adorable Picture With Her Husband Mohsin!
- That's Sad! Ram Gopal Varma CONFIRMS No Sequel For Aamir Khan's Rangeela
- Latest Pictures: Urmila Matondkar Debuts On Instagram & We Can’t Believe That She’s In Her 40s
Urmila Matondkar, who is now 43 years old, looks as fit as a fiddle and can make any young girl feel jealous of her fabulously fit body. The actress has maintained her figure really well and still looks as pretty as a woman in her twenties. Her style and charisma remains the same like how it used to be in the 90s and she's only getting prettier with age.
The sizzling Rangeela star, recently went on a solo trip to Pangong, near the Himalayas and also performed yoga by the sea. Her pictures doing yoga at the backdrop of the Pangong lake is breathtaking and looks blissful. Check out the pictures of Urmila Matondkar performing yoga by the lake in Pangong below!
A source close to the actress was quoted as saying, "Urmila and Mohsin (husband) recently celebrated her 43rd birthday on February 4 in Goa, but before that she had taken off on a solo trip to Pangong for a week. She has been learning yoga and has posted many pictures by the high grassland lake, on social media."
Urmila Matondkar and Mohsin Akhtar will soon celebrate their first wedding anniversary in March and we'll have to wait and see as to where the couple will head off to celebrate their wedding anniversary.