TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Urvashi Rautela who sizzled in the item number Saara Zamaana from Kaabil was unhappy with a strange rumour doing the rounds that she's been stalking Hrithik Roshan and calling him up at 3 AM!
Another story doing the rounds is that Urvashi kept pestering Hrithik to cast her in a movie as she does not have a film in hand yet. Also, gossipmongers are saying that she attended Manish Malhotra's birthday party uninvited. All these rumours have upset Urvashi and her team gave out a statement clarifying that all the rumours are fake.
Urvashi's PR team sent out a statement that read, "It is a fabricated story and its easy to target a woman. She is a Miss India Universe and her songs have got millions of hits. Urvashi gets paid to attend the events of any brand or label. The rumours of her making calls to Hrithik Roshan for another film is absolutely rubbish. She does not call up people to ask for work. Urvashi's team enters into discussions with producers and a joint decision is taken. These are stories are absolutely ridiculous. Urvashi does not come from a film family and is a soft target. It is irresponsible journalism to defame a woman like this and earn attention. Publications talk about being responsible and respecting women and this is what they write about."
The PR's statement ended with the lines, "She does not come from a film family. It is her hard work that is getting her more projects in the industry. Urvashi is quite busy with corporate shows and events."
Well, even if Urvashi Rautela did call Hrithik at 3 AM, what really is the big deal about it? They both are good friends and professionals who've worked together for Kaabil. She has all the right to do so unless it really makes Hrithik angry. If not, that's totally fine! That is what friends are for!