- Shamshera: Vaani Kapoor CONFIRMED To Play A Seductive Temptress In This Ranbir Kapoor Film!
- Vaani Kapoor Bags A Role In Vishal Bhardwaj’s Next?
- What A Hot Pair! Vaani Kapoor To Romance Hrithik Roshan In YRF's Action Entertainer!
- Kids! Kids! Kids! When Rani Mukerji's Daughter Adira Left Vaani Kapoor A Little Embarrassed!
- See Pic! Vaani Kapoor Flaunts Her Hot & Fit Body!
- Vaani Kapoor On Working With Shahrukh Khan: Fantastic Rumour
- Vaani Kapoor Says It Would Be Fun To Do A Chick Flick With Anushka Sharma & Parineeti Chopra!
- Karan Johar Is Like My Son! Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani
- Not Deepika, Katrina Or Aish! Actresses Who Trended On Google In 2016 For Totally Unexpected Reasons
- Ranveer Singh To Star In A Double Role In His Next?
- Befikre First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection
- Befikre Movie Review: You Just Can’t Help Yourself From Falling For Ranveer Singh’s Charm!
Vaani Kapoor made a comeback of sorts with Aditya Chopra's Befikre but even before the movie released people trolled her for her transformation and her alleged plastic surgery.
Unfortunately, the film also failed to help Vaani Kapoor's career. However, the actress does not blame anyone for the movie's debacle and says that she was the biggest risk factor in Befikre. Read what she said about the movie below.
Befikre Will Get Its Due In The Coming Years
In an interview to Midday, Vaani Kapoor said that Befikre, which revolved around modern day relationships, is still ahead of its time, "I know that the film has got polarised reviews. It will get its due in the coming years.''
I Was The Biggest Risk Factor
"I have always felt that I was the biggest risk factor and the biggest bet for Befikre because everyone else in the team had achieved something and have already proven their worth in their respective fields. I was the new face who stood a chance to be accepted or not.''
Aditya Didn't Go With The Obvious Choice & Cast Me
Vaani Kapoor further added, ''Aditya didn't go with the obvious choice and cast me, so somewhere I felt that if there was anything that didn't work, it was probably me."
On Her On-screen Character In Befikre
"I'm not into casual dating. I'd like to meet a person before taking things forward, but I feel relieved after playing the role since a part of you subconsciously becomes the person."
In his blog, Aditya Chopra too had said that casting Vaani Kapoor was the biggest risk of his film, ''Shyra is a Punjabi born and brought up in Paris and is a modern and confident girl who easily falls in love and falls out in love, resulting in her having 42 boyfriends before she meets Ranveer's character.''
Also Read: OMG! When Sanjay Dutt Thought Rishi Kapoor Was Having An Affair With His Girlfriend Tina Munim
He had added, ''When I announced the film with Vaani Kapoor as Shyra, everyone was very surprised. I don't blame them, I was surprised with my choice too. I just wanted to see if she could transform into someone completely different and surprise me. She blew me away and I found my Shyra. The casting of Shyra and the casting of Vaani were the two biggest risks of my film. Today for me they are the biggest strengths of the film.''