TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
After breaking the internet with his birthday pictures and Christmas celebrations with 'maamu' Ranbir Kapoor and family, baby Taimur Ali Khan is back to win over your hearts.
The little munchkin has taken off to Switzerland with his parents to ring in the New Year. We caught hold of a picture of the tiny tot and boy, it will make you go all the way 'aww'...
Look At Taimur!
The cutie-pie is sitting on a snow sledge and seems to be enjoying his first experience with the snow. Meanwhile, Saif and Bebo make the picture even more adorable with their perfect pose.
Love At First Sight
A year before they got married on October 16, 2012, Kareena and Saif had taken their first international holiday in the Swiss Alps and had been completely mesmerised by the beauty of this snowcapped town.
It's Special For Them
Two months after their wedding, the couple had brought in Christmas and New Year in Gstaad. This time, you have Taimur joining his parents too.
Gstaad Is Kareena's Favourite Holiday Destination
The actress had earlier told Mumbai Mirror in an interview, "If you hold a gun to my head and ask for my last wish, I'd want one last holiday in Gstaad. It's the most beautiful and romantic place in the world."
Remember This Picture?
This picture of Saif planting a kiss on Taimur's forehead during the latter's first vacation to Gstaad earlier this year had been viral on the internet.
Kareena On Her Parenting Style
Recently when a leading fashion magazine asked Kareena about her parenting style, she revealed that her approach is a bit different from Saif's approach.
She was quoted as saying, "Saif is quite English in his approach. I'm quite the Punjabi - I'm always cuddling my son. Saif has to tell me off for squeezing him till he can barely breathe! But he's only one and I want to enjoy this as much as I can. It's important for us to create a happy atmosphere in which Taimur can thrive. Obviously, as a working mum, I want to make sure we raise a happy and independent child."
Well, we just can't wait to lay our hands on some more pictures of adorable Taimur. Meanwhile, you folks stay tuned for all the latest dope from Bollywood.