- Dhadak Celebs Review: From Madhuri Dixit To Arjun Kapoor, Everyone's In Awe Of Janhvi-Ishaan's Act
- Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Vaani Kapoor & Others Attend Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- 'Chachu No 1' Varun Dhawan Introduces His Niece To The World, Says It's Love At First Sight!
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
A Border Security Force soldier named Tej Bahadur Yadav has recorded a video and explained how he and his entire team are working to protect the country by doing duties at the border throughout the day and sadly, they have no nutritious food to eat!
The video starts with Tej saying how they work from 6 AM to 6 PM throughout the day, but they are not even allowed to sit for a moment. The sad part about the video is when Tej Bahadur says that the food they eat is bad and has no nutritious value in the cold weather. The soldier says,
"We only get a parantha and tea as breakfast and this is without any pickle or butter or jam. For lunch, we get dal. This dal has nothing but turmeric and salt. How is a jawan expected to do his duty like this?" "From morning to evening we work, standing in all weather conditions. No matter the rain, no matter the snow, in all conditions we do our duty, but neither the media nor any minister pay heed to our problems."
Varun Dhawan and Riteish Deshmukh shared the video clip on their Twitter handle and expressed their shock on the soldiers' situation. Riteish tweeted, "This is incredibly shocking... Our army is our pride... this jawan is definitely voicing for many am sure. #Salute him for standing up." This is indeed sad! Considering that our BSF soldiers work so hard, the least they expect is to get healthy and nutritious food.
Check out the video here!