- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Skeptical Owing To Padmaavat Row? Varun Dhawan Says Historical Films Are Double-edged Swords
- Salman Khan Takes A Massive Dig At Young Actors; Is He Targeting Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor?
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Salman Khan-Varun Dhawan Connection
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Sonam Kapoor's Reception: Did Varun Dhawan Just Make His Relationship Official With Natasha Dalal?
- Ranbir Kapoor & Varun Dhawan Good For 'Ram Lakhan' Remake: Subhash Ghai
- Sonam Kapoor Spotted With BF Anand Ahuja; Arjun Kapoor & Varun Dhawan Caught Practising For Sangeet
Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor spontaneously joined actor Varun Dhawan, who was walking the ramp as a showstopper for popular designer Kunal Rawal at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2017 on Wednesday.
While walking the ramp, Varun asked Arjun, who was one of the guests for Rawal's show titled 'The Race of Separates' presented by Lamborghini, to join him and the designer. The two actors were seen sporting traditional attire.
Varun & Arjun
While Varun was seen wearing an ivory coloured deconstructed bandhgala jacket, with intricate embroidery by Rawal, the 'Gunday' star looked dapper in black kurta paired with a white pyjama.
At the end of the ramp walk, the two actors picked up Rawal and posed for the cameras.
Other Celebs At The Do
Apart from Arjun, Rawal's show was attended by actors like Sonakshi Sinha, Prateik Babbar and Mohit Marwah.
Varun At The Press Conference
Varun Dhawan who made his acting debut in 2012 with Student Of The Year and has mostly been seen in commercial Hindi films, also said that signing them is a 'conscious decision'. "It's (doing commercial films) a conscious decision for me because you need the film to do well also and masala commercial films actually mean films everyone within the country can watch," said Varun at a press conference here.
Varun On Doing Entertaining Films
"I am just trying to make that attempt, which the Khans do wonderfully. They make films for the entire country or Akshay Kumar or Hrithik Roshan, they make it for everyone. My attempt is only that I can make films which everyone in the country can watch and enjoy," Varun said.
Varun's Next Films
The actor, who was last seen onscreen in the 2016 actioner 'Dishoom' written and directed by Rohit Dhawan, currently has two films in his kitty - Judwaa 2 and Badrinath Ki Dulhania.
Coming back to Rawal, he unveiled his line at an offsite show at the venue's parking lot. The designer showcased over 15 ensembles, which consisted of kurtas that fit like jackets (Jacket Kurtas), an Indian three piece set (kurta-jacket-sherwani), high low kurtas and longline bundis.
About his collection, Rawal said: "Basically it's a collection which is modern Indian. It is very contemporary Indian -- that's how I like it. I feel like me, even my customer, is looking for luxury and key pieces. Hence, I have made my looks with separates.I believe a lot in luxurious key pieces in a look and everything else can just sort of be a background for the look."