- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma Signed As Ambassadors Of Skill India Campaign
- 'Are You Stupid?' Varun Dhawan Reacts To Alia Bhatt's Pay Hike
With the BMC Elections 2017, Mumbai city people were busy today casting their votes. When all of the city was heading to the voting boots, names of some voters mysteriously vanished leaving the voters in the lurch. The same has happened to Varun Dhawan as his name is missing from the electoral rolls and thus he could not cast his vote.
Funny part is that the actor cast his vote last year and this year his name has vanished all of a sudden. A disappointed Varun was quoted as saying, "It is upsetting that I couldn't find my name on the voter list. This year my name has not shown up on the list, unfortunately. It is bizarre because I voted last year. Will find out from EC where is my name."
The sad part is, Varun Dhawan had flown from Jaipur just to vote in the BMC elections only to find out that his name was missing from the electoral rolls. It is reported that even actor Paresh Rawal's name was missing from the electoral list and only his wife Swaroop Sampat could cast the vote as her name was in the list.
It's pretty absurd how names mysteriously vanish from the election list and this has been happening all over the country since many years. Sadly, no action has been taken against this practice and we only hope this would stop one day and enable all citizens to cast their vote.