TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt started their career with Karan Johar's Student Of The Year. The two became good friends after that.
But at a recent chat show of Neha Dhupia, Varun said that he does not want to talk about Alia Bhatt as she does not deserve that. Read what he said below.
When Asked To Give One Piece Advice To Alia Bhatt
"I don't have any advice for her [Alia]. I don't want to talk about her. That is what she deserves.''
I Can't Tell Her Much
"I think she has all pretty figured out at the moment. Can't tell her much."
I Don't Want To Talk About Her
"I don't want to talk about her! I don't want her to steal my thunder.''
On One Advice He Wants To Give To Arjun Kapoor
"Stop behaving like you've been in this industry for 100 years! haan kaise ho, haan Neha, aao aao...''
Arjun Talks Like Lala...
''Arjun talks like Lala from that scene of Mother India na, Aao Birju aao."
Arjun & I Went To The Same Acting Classes
''I don't know if people know this but Arjun and I went to the same acting classes before we were launched.''
Arjun Discovered These Weird Things About Me
''That's where Arjun and I actually became friends and Arjun discovered these weird things about me, the weird things I would do while acting, the weird things I would say to people."
On the work front, Varun is currently busy shooting for Judwaa 2 in Mauritius.