- Varun Dhawan: I Love Films For The Craft, Not The Money!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma Signed As Ambassadors Of Skill India Campaign
- 'Are You Stupid?' Varun Dhawan Reacts To Alia Bhatt's Pay Hike
- Bigg Boss 12: All The Things You Can Look Forward To Witnessing In The Premiere Episode!
- Dance Deewane Grand Finale: Kolkata Boy Aalok Shaw Bags The Trophy!
- Anushka Sharma: The Sui Dhaaga Memes Are Hilarious & I Take It As A Compliment!
- Indian Idol 10: Varun Dhawan Compares Salman Ali To Salman Khan; Calls The Contestant A Real Hero!
- Anushka Sharma Continues To Promote Sui Dhaaga Despite Suffering From Bulging Disc
It's been quite a while a lot of people have been speculating that Varun Dhawan is indeed dating Alia Bhatt but the duo have denied it every single time. Despite their denial, the rumours about their relationship just do not go away and Varun Dhawan opened up about the link-up and said,
"Yes, it was very upsetting for me too. And it's purely due to the fact that Alia and I were working extremely hard on the film. We were conscious about the fact that we were pairing up for the third time, and so, we were like, 'we should do something novel and unique'."
Varun Dhawan says "It's all good" (between me and Alia Bhatt).
"Alia and I have worked together, and we enjoy working with one another," said Varun.
Varun On His Equation With Alia
"I did my first film with her and we recently shot our third film together."
Varun On Working With Alia
"So, it's all nice and it's always lovely working with her," revealed Varun.
"People enjoy watching us together, which is the most important thing," said Varun.
Just Friends Folks!
"At the end of the day, Alia is a friend of mine," quipped Varun Dhawan.
Varun and Alia have denied that they both are dating each other.
Alia Bhatt has also said that Varun Dhawan is nothing but a good friend.