TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
It's been quite a while a lot of people have been speculating that Varun Dhawan is indeed dating Alia Bhatt but the duo have denied it every single time. Despite their denial, the rumours about their relationship just do not go away and Varun Dhawan opened up about the link-up and said,
"Yes, it was very upsetting for me too. And it's purely due to the fact that Alia and I were working extremely hard on the film. We were conscious about the fact that we were pairing up for the third time, and so, we were like, 'we should do something novel and unique'."
Varun Dhawan says "It's all good" (between me and Alia Bhatt).
"Alia and I have worked together, and we enjoy working with one another," said Varun.
Varun On His Equation With Alia
"I did my first film with her and we recently shot our third film together."
Varun On Working With Alia
"So, it's all nice and it's always lovely working with her," revealed Varun.
"People enjoy watching us together, which is the most important thing," said Varun.
Just Friends Folks!
"At the end of the day, Alia is a friend of mine," quipped Varun Dhawan.
Varun and Alia have denied that they both are dating each other.
Alia Bhatt has also said that Varun Dhawan is nothing but a good friend.