TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?
Varun Dhawan who is currently busy promoting his upcoming film Badrinath Ki Dulhania and kickstarted the shooting of Judwaa 2, has reportedly signed a new film which will be helmed by 'Piku' director Shoojit Sircar.
A DNA report quoted a source saying, "The actor and the filmmaker have been in discussions for a while and have finally locked the script. Varun has loved what Shoojit has envisioned."
If reports are to be believed then the Dhawan boy is all set to go the Badlapur way. The source was quoted saying, "It's not another light-hearted, feel-good film. Rather, it's quite dark. And more than dark, it's heartbreaking. Varun starts shooting for this as-yet untitled film once he's done with Judwaa 2."
"In fact, Shoojit absolutely loved Varun in Badlapur and felt that he's one of those young actors who can take up a film of this genre and still make it entertaining. Expect this one to be a notch higher. Varun has taken risks in the past and they have worked well for him and he's extremely confident about pulling this one off as well," further added the source.
Well now, we just can't wait to hear the makers make some official announcement!