- Dhadak Celebs Review: From Madhuri Dixit To Arjun Kapoor, Everyone's In Awe Of Janhvi-Ishaan's Act
- Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Vaani Kapoor & Others Attend Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- 'Chachu No 1' Varun Dhawan Introduces His Niece To The World, Says It's Love At First Sight!
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Skeptical Owing To Padmaavat Row? Varun Dhawan Says Historical Films Are Double-edged Swords
- Salman Khan Takes A Massive Dig At Young Actors; Is He Targeting Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor?
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Salman Khan-Varun Dhawan Connection
We all know that the heartthrob of the B-town, Varun Dhawan, has been dating his childhood sweetheart Natasha Dalal for quite sometime now. Although the Student Of The Year actor has never accepted his relationship in public,neither has he denied the buzz.
In his latest interview with Filmfare, when Varun was asked how cool is he to be spotted with Natasha in public, he said, "I am cool about it. In fact, I've always been cool about it. There's nothing to hide. I just don't want the focus to shift from my career to the relationship. That's why I don't talk much about it."
Finally, Varun Admits His Relationship
He further added, "What can one say about spending time with loved ones? I'm not denying anything at all, just that I don't like to discuss it."
Varun Praises Natasha Dalal
"I see it reaching a good place. (Smiles) She's quite a handful so full credit to her for sticking by me. She's one of the best people I've come across in my life," inserted Varun.
Why Varun Didn't Want To Talk About Natasha..
Last year, while talking to the same magazine, when Varun was asked, why he always avoids the topic of his love life, Varun had said, "I talk about my parents, my brother Rohit (Dhawan, director) my dog... (Laughs) The rest I don't speak about because I have realised that a certain section of the media will continue writing what they want to write."
"So there's no point clarifying anything. Phhir ussiko TV pe baar baar chalate rahenge. That's annoying. So just let that part be. Let them speculate. I'm cool with that. It doesn't bother me at all because I don't give an answer. (Laughs)You will never read my quote on it," had further added Varun.
On the work front, the actor will be next seen opposite Alia Bhatt in Badrinath Ki Dulhania. This film marks the third collaboration of Alia & Varun on screen and we are super excited to see their sizzling chemistry on March 10, 2017!
The duo has earlier worked together in Student Of The Year and Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.