- 'Chachu No 1' Varun Dhawan Introduces His Niece To The World, Says It's Love At First Sight!
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
Failure is the only word which everyone dreads and nobody ever wants to get close to it as it brings sadness, shame and anger all combined together to ruin one's life and affects the people around. The Badrinath Ki Dulhania star Varun Dhawan opened up about his fear of failure and was quoted as saying to DNA,
"I have not thought about it actually. You'll have to ask me this after a film of mine doesn't work. But success and failure are very personal things. Sometimes, you can be extremely successful yet feel you've failed. Everyone's barometer of success is different."
The actor further commented, "A film does what it does. Sometimes, you feel it should have done better. Sometimes you feel ki itni achhi nahi thi, itna kar gayi. It happens. At the end of the day, what you want, is for people to love the film. Like I have a six-year-old who's sent me this clip where he has memorised all the lines of Junaid Ansari (Varun's character in Dishoom). For me that's way more special than whatever money the film made at the box office. That child is idolising one of my characters... that's special. So money can't be the benchmark."
On the work front, Varun Dhawan is all set for the release of his upcoming film Badrinath Ki Dulhania alongside Alia Bhatt and the duo are promoting the film almost everywhere at various television shows, radio shows and malls. The film is all set to hit the theatres on March 10, 2017 and is produced by Karan Johar.