- Dhadak Celebs Review: From Madhuri Dixit To Arjun Kapoor, Everyone's In Awe Of Janhvi-Ishaan's Act
- Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Vaani Kapoor & Others Attend Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- 'Chachu No 1' Varun Dhawan Introduces His Niece To The World, Says It's Love At First Sight!
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
Varun Dhawan is one of the hottest sensations today when it comes to Bollywood. A perfect combo of good looks, killer dance moves and impressive acting chops, women just can't seem get enough of this hottie.
While his real-life love story continues to remain a topic for speculations, in a recent interview with DNA the actor had some really mushy things to say about love.
When Varun was asked about if he would propose a girl like his character Badri, he said, "I would never want to woo a girl like the way Badri woos Vaidehi. When you see the film you will understand why he does it that way. It's a little old-fashioned. In real life, I would be very normal. When I am in love, I am very romantic but otherwise I can't fake romance. There are some people who can do it sometimes but for me, it would take me some time to woo someone."
Further when asked if he will ever woo someone who is not interested im him, pat came the reply- "Yes of course! That's what love is... You can't stop believing that this person will stop loving you. You have to believe that one day or the other yeh kabhi na kabhi toh haan bolegi, but it's very important to give out this message, especially to the youth, in the world we live in, in the India that we live in, that there are ways to woo someone who is not in love with you. You can't do it through force or aggression, and that is something which comes through very nicely in the film."
The 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' actor revealed his idea of a perfect proposal and said, "The term 'I Love You' is thrown about extremely loosely. People use the word love for so many things nowadays, so coming into 2017, love is something that needs to be felt. Marriage, I would propose seriously. I don't know but I would do something...I would like to make it special for the girl. Whatever her wish is, whatever makes her happy, I would do that. It would be about her."
At the end, Varun concluded, "The way to a woman's heart is just being honest. I am not a lady's man in that sense but I think honesty works. Be yourself."
We hope the guys out there are taking a cue from him! *winks*