- Kamal Haasan Has Never Given Shruti And Akshara Career Advice, Here's Why
- This Is The Reason Why Director Nagashekar Met Akshara Haasan!
- Vivegam Trailer: Lauded By Celebrities & Audiences Alike!
- Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana Movie Review: A Never-Ending Baraat Which Has Lost Its Way!
- Akshara Haasan's Stunning Photoshoot For South Scope Magazine
- Tollywood Actresses Who Got Pregnant Before Marriage
Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) supporters protested outside the office of film producer T.P. Aggarwal claiming that his film Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laddoo Deewana includes a scene showing a pregnant woman getting married. They said that this can end up hurting the Hindu community's sentiments. Around 80 protesters gathered outside his office holding placards and shouting slogans against his film demanding the scene to be deleted.
However Aggarwal stood his ground saying that he'll not make any edits to the movie as the CBFC has passed the scene without a hiccup. He said, "This morning around 70-80 people of VHP came and protested outside my office. They said how can you show a pregnant woman getting married in the film. They created a lot of noise outside my office. Later, the police intervened, and the police has assured me that it won't happen again."
He futher commented, "It's not a crime. That's why I asked them to show me where it is written that a pregnant woman can't marry. They asked me, 'Will you allow such a girl to marry if she was your daughter?' I have received a U/A certificate from CBFC for my film without any cuts. Why should I make changes?"
Aggarwal said that his upcoming film is a family entertainer and is pure comedy with no double meaning words, "It's a family entertainer without any double-meaning jokes or abusive language. It's completely wrong how a few people start opposing a few days before the release of a film and ask for special screening."