- Vicky Kaushal Was Offered Similar Films After Masaan!
- After Bobby Deol, Vicky Kaushal Joins The Cast Of Salman Khan- Jacqueline Fernandez's Race 3?
- See Picture: Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal Wrap 'Raazi' Kashmir Schedule
- BREAK-UP KE BAAD! Guess Who Is Alia Bhatt Hanging Out With On The Sets Of Raazi In Kashmir
- LIGHTS, CAMERA & ACTION! Vicky Kaushal- Alia Bhatt's Raazi Goes On Floors
- BFFs No More! Did Alia Bhatt Take A Dig At Katrina By Saying, 'I Don't Need Superstars To Lean On'?
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
After delivering a spectacular performance in Raman Raghav 2.0, Vicky Kaushal is all set to be seen in the Ranbir Kapoor starrer Sanjay Dutt biopic and little is known about his character in the film. The film-makers have not revealed any details but Vicky revealed a little information on what his character is all about. He said to Mid Day,
"I can't say much, but the character is primarily based on his close friend who lives in the US. That friend has been with Sanjay Dutt through thick and thin. I have major preparation lined up and it requires a lot of travelling." Reading between the lines, we assume that Vicky Kaushal might be playing the character of Sanjay Dutt's brother-in-law Kumar Gaurav, who also starred in the film Kaante.
He further commented, "I will do whatever it takes. I feel the need to give my all to this role because it is a fantastic script, which makes you laugh and cry at the same time. Who gets to work with Raju Hirani barely two years into the industry? This will sink in only after the first screening."
Vicky Kaushal also praised Sanjay Dutt and said, "The first film of his that I watched was Vaastav. I haven't started shooting yet, but Raju sir and Ranbir have jammed a lot with Sanjay sir. He even gave the first clap. It's hard to believe one man has led this life."