TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
After delivering a spectacular performance in Raman Raghav 2.0, Vicky Kaushal is all set to be seen in the Ranbir Kapoor starrer Sanjay Dutt biopic and little is known about his character in the film. The film-makers have not revealed any details but Vicky revealed a little information on what his character is all about. He said to Mid Day,
"I can't say much, but the character is primarily based on his close friend who lives in the US. That friend has been with Sanjay Dutt through thick and thin. I have major preparation lined up and it requires a lot of travelling." Reading between the lines, we assume that Vicky Kaushal might be playing the character of Sanjay Dutt's brother-in-law Kumar Gaurav, who also starred in the film Kaante.
He further commented, "I will do whatever it takes. I feel the need to give my all to this role because it is a fantastic script, which makes you laugh and cry at the same time. Who gets to work with Raju Hirani barely two years into the industry? This will sink in only after the first screening."
Vicky Kaushal also praised Sanjay Dutt and said, "The first film of his that I watched was Vaastav. I haven't started shooting yet, but Raju sir and Ranbir have jammed a lot with Sanjay sir. He even gave the first clap. It's hard to believe one man has led this life."