- Deepika Padukone Looks Ravishing In White At The TIME 100 Gala & We Can't Stop Staring! PICS
- Not Vin Diesel, Timothy Olyphant Was First Choice To Play Toretto In Fast And Furious
- The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review: Rides On High-Octane Escapism And Insane Action
- Next Fast And Furious Movie May Take You Up To Space: Chris Morgan
- Fast & Furious Writer Reveals Sequel Plans
- Tokyo Drift An Important Chapter In Fast & Furious Series Feels Chris Morgan
- Feud With Dwayne Johnson Was Overemphasized Feels Vin Diesel
- Journey To Success Is Where The Fun Lies Feels Vin Diesel
- Groot Is The Most Interesting Character In The Marvel Universe Feels Vin Diesel
- Avoiding Trolls? Did Deepika Padukone Distance Herself From Vin Diesel At xXx Premiere In Beijing?
- Is Ranveer Listening? Deepika Padukone Criticised For 'Having Vin’s Babies' Comment; Read Her Reply
- In Her Head Deepika Has Babies With Vin Diesel
They have kept mum about their relationship status, but actors Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone couldn't stop Hollywood star Vin Diesel from giving out their dating secret while he was on his maiden India trip.
Diesel was on a two-day trip to promote "xXx: Return of Xander Cage", which also features Deepika in a key role. During an interview, Diesel said that Deepika's "boyfriend" Ranveer paid him a sweet compliment.
Here's What He Had Exactly Said:
Vin Refers Ranveer As Deepika's BF
"Life experience gives you swag... It was just so funny. Just last night, Ranveer, her boyfriend, paid me this really sweet compliment. He said your body swag...he didn't use the word swag," Diesel said in an interview to digital show Film Companion, hosted by critic Anupama Chopra.
Vin On Ranveer
"He said the mastery of your body is so impressive from a third person's point of view because of the way you turn and the way you stand impacts more than the words and the lines and I explained that comes from being a bouncer in the US city.
Vin Further Added..
"And standing on the front door with a look on my face that says 'Don't even think about it'," he added.
Vin Had Also Complimented Deepika
During his visit to India, Vin Diesel had also called Deepika 'an angel with a beautiful soul'. I was waiting for the opportunity to come here. And she is the queen and angel who is such a blessing in my life. She has a such a beautiful soul. To be a part of the magic that is made on-screen is a blessing of my life," had said Vin Diesel.
'There's No One Like Deepika'
"There is no one like Deepika. Though her origin is Indian, she is the queen of the whole world. I saw her in 'Bajirao Mastani' and she was mindblowing," said Vin, heaping praise on his co-star.
Vin Diesel On Visiting Mumbai
"Being in this city (Mumbai) is like a dream comes true. I wanted to work with Deepika from a long time. I met her years ago. She requested me she wants to do the premiere in her country. So the fact is that we are here to keep her promise," he had further added.
Coming back to Deepika & Ranveer, the rumours about their relationship have been doing the rounds for long, but they have just maintained that they are special for each other.
On the big screen, their chemistry has worked magic for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela and Bajirao Mastani. They will next be seen on the big screen in the filmmaker's upcoming project, Padmavati.