- Deepika Padukone Looks Ravishing In White At The TIME 100 Gala & We Can't Stop Staring! PICS
- Not Vin Diesel, Timothy Olyphant Was First Choice To Play Toretto In Fast And Furious
- The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review: Rides On High-Octane Escapism And Insane Action
- Next Fast And Furious Movie May Take You Up To Space: Chris Morgan
- Fast & Furious Writer Reveals Sequel Plans
- Tokyo Drift An Important Chapter In Fast & Furious Series Feels Chris Morgan
Hollywood star Vin Diesel will visit India later this month to promote the forthcoming film "xXx: Return of Xander Cage". Indian actress Deepika Padukone, who features in a key role in the movie, confirmed his visit with a tweet in Hindi.
In the tweet, Deepika said, "Vin, India is waiting for you with bated breath. Will meet you soon on January 12 and January 13. Lots of love from us."
The movie, a new instalment in the "xXX" series after the 2002 film "xXx" and the 2005 entertainer "xXx: State of the Union", is releasing in India on January 4, before anywhere else in the world. The movie marks Deepika's foray into Hollywood, and given that the trailer features a lot of her, the actress' fans are looking forward to the movie even more.
Deepika is currently on a tour with the film's team and her first stop was Mexico.
"Vin will be coming with Deepika to India, and a couple of other people associated with the movie might come too," a source in the know of developments, told IANS.
Which cities in India will they visit?
"Vin's itinerary is yet to be fixed, but he will make sure the movie is well-promoted for the Indian fans as it is releasing here first," the source added.
The action movie is directed by DJ Caruso.