- Puneesh Sharma & Bandgi Kalra Copy Virat Kohli & Anuksha Sharma; Trolls Call Them COPYCATS!
- Virat Kohli Shares A Kiss With His 'One & Only' Anushka Sharma; Internet Goes Crazy Over Their PDA!
- Deepika Padukone Picked Her Favourite Cricketer & It's Not Virat Kohli Or Yuvraj Singh!
- IN VIRAT KOHLI'S ABSENCE! Guess Who Is Giving Anushka Sharma Some Cute Company?
- These NEW PICTURES Are UNMISSABLE! Inside The EXTRAVAGANT WEDDING Of Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli
- OUCH! Did Taapsee Pannu Just Take A Dig At The Hoopla About Virat Kohli- Anushka Sharma's Wedding?
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
Cricket star Virat Kohli has a special message for his rumoured girlfriend Anushka Sharma and his mother-- the 'two strongest women' in his life - on the occasion of International Women's Day on Wednesday.
"Happy women's day to every woman out there, especially to the two strongest women in my life. My mom for looking after the family in toughest times in life and Anushka Sharma for fighting against the odds regularly and standing up for righteousness and changing the norms," Kohli posted on Instagram along with a photo collage featuring him and the two strong ladies.
The post has already received 6,95,333 likes from his fans.
On a related note, Anushka is currently busy with the promotion of her upcoming film, Phillauri, which also casts Diljit Dosanjh. The film is all set to hit the theatres on March 24, 2017.