- Aamir Khan REVEALS His First Salary For Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak & It Will Leave You Surprised!
- What Happened When Aamir Khan Told Rajkumar Hirani That He Wants To Play Sanjay Dutt?
- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- WAIT, WHAT! Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Copy Aamir Khan's Unique Instagram Strategy?
- 30 Years Of Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak: When Aamir Khan Stuck The Posters Of The Film On Autos In Night
Miss World Manushi Chhillar says she would love to work in an Aamir Khan film as the superstar is known to make socially-relevant movies.
Manushi was recently crowned Miss World 2017 at a grand event held in Sanya, China.
The medical studen from Haryana said she finds all the actors in Bollywood beautiful but Aamir and former Miss World Priyanka Chopra are her favourites.
"I'll definitely want to work in an Aamir Khan film. I think he has some really challenging roles that he gives you.
At the same time, his movies have a message and a connect to the society. So it'll be very interesting to do. In the actresses, my favourite is Priyanka Chopra," she told reporters here.
Interestingly, the coveted title was last won by Priyanka for India in 2000, just a year after Yukta Mookhey brought the crown home.
Manushi, a 20-year-old medical student from Haryana, had won Femina Miss India World 2017 in May this year.
When asked if she has Bollywood plans up next, she said the film industry was not on her mind right now.
"I am very excited how this year will turn out. I'll be travelling, visiting continents. We will be spreading awareness about menstrual hygiene where I'll be joined by my other Miss World sisters. That's what I am excited about right now.
"Bollywood is something which isn't on my mind as of now. I really can't say anything about it," she added.
Manushi said in the initial weeks of the beauty pageant, several contestants thought her to be an actor.
"In the first week of the pageant they thought I was a Bollywood actress. But jokes apart, we all are very similar.
We didn't have any pre conceived notions about each other. We go there with a fresh mind, there's a lot of curiosity to know each other," she said. PTI