TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Miss World Manushi Chhillar says she would love to work in an Aamir Khan film as the superstar is known to make socially-relevant movies.
Manushi was recently crowned Miss World 2017 at a grand event held in Sanya, China.
The medical studen from Haryana said she finds all the actors in Bollywood beautiful but Aamir and former Miss World Priyanka Chopra are her favourites.
"I'll definitely want to work in an Aamir Khan film. I think he has some really challenging roles that he gives you.
At the same time, his movies have a message and a connect to the society. So it'll be very interesting to do. In the actresses, my favourite is Priyanka Chopra," she told reporters here.
Interestingly, the coveted title was last won by Priyanka for India in 2000, just a year after Yukta Mookhey brought the crown home.
Manushi, a 20-year-old medical student from Haryana, had won Femina Miss India World 2017 in May this year.
When asked if she has Bollywood plans up next, she said the film industry was not on her mind right now.
"I am very excited how this year will turn out. I'll be travelling, visiting continents. We will be spreading awareness about menstrual hygiene where I'll be joined by my other Miss World sisters. That's what I am excited about right now.
"Bollywood is something which isn't on my mind as of now. I really can't say anything about it," she added.
Manushi said in the initial weeks of the beauty pageant, several contestants thought her to be an actor.
"In the first week of the pageant they thought I was a Bollywood actress. But jokes apart, we all are very similar.
We didn't have any pre conceived notions about each other. We go there with a fresh mind, there's a lot of curiosity to know each other," she said. PTI