- Mrunal Thakur On Working With Hrithik Roshan In Super 30: He Is Humble & Dedicated
- Kangana Ranaut Admits OPENLY She Dated A Man After Hrithik Roshan Fiasco; Says Everyone LEAVES Me
- Hrithik Roshan Says No To Weight Training For His Character In Super 30!
- Hrithik Roshan Is One Doting Son & Brother, Buys Benarasi Saris For His Mother And Sister!
- INTERVIEW! Urvashi Rautela: I See Myself As A Female Version Of Hrithik Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan Chooses To Be Close To Reality Through His Work; Here's Why We Say So!
- Kriti Sanon All Set To Play Parvatibai In Panipat! Read Details
Hrithik Roshan is now basking in the success of his superhit film Kaabil and has received rave reviews for his performance as a visually-impaired man. Also, his previous film Mohenjo Daro bombed at the box office and it was reported that Hrithik had a verbal tussle with Ashutosh and the blame game continued on who was responsible for the failure of the film. However, Hrithik rubbished off the rumours that he's not on talking terms with Ashutosh and also called the accusations as immature. He said,
"That's immature. Making a film in itself should be a fulfilling process. If you don't enjoy that, then you only have yourself to blame. So, I'm not a person who ever blames another, neither do I complain or explain. The failure of Mohenjo Daro was a very centring experience, because in the failure, you seek the truth and the truth really sets you free."
Now that the past is past, Hrithik is happy that his latest release Kaabil is still doing well at the box office and has also crossed the 100 Crores club. He said, "This is a huge victory. I want to thank all the Kaabil fans for making this happen. It's unprecedented and I feel especially happy for my father, who remains one of the few active and successful non-corporatised producers in our film industry. My gratitude to all the forces who made this happen."