TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Hrithik Roshan is now basking in the success of his superhit film Kaabil and has received rave reviews for his performance as a visually-impaired man. Also, his previous film Mohenjo Daro bombed at the box office and it was reported that Hrithik had a verbal tussle with Ashutosh and the blame game continued on who was responsible for the failure of the film. However, Hrithik rubbished off the rumours that he's not on talking terms with Ashutosh and also called the accusations as immature. He said,
"That's immature. Making a film in itself should be a fulfilling process. If you don't enjoy that, then you only have yourself to blame. So, I'm not a person who ever blames another, neither do I complain or explain. The failure of Mohenjo Daro was a very centring experience, because in the failure, you seek the truth and the truth really sets you free."
Now that the past is past, Hrithik is happy that his latest release Kaabil is still doing well at the box office and has also crossed the 100 Crores club. He said, "This is a huge victory. I want to thank all the Kaabil fans for making this happen. It's unprecedented and I feel especially happy for my father, who remains one of the few active and successful non-corporatised producers in our film industry. My gratitude to all the forces who made this happen."