- What Price Did Kangana Ranaut Pay For Exposing Bullies In Industry & Being Outspoken?
- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
The recently released Rangoon trailer starring Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Kangana Ranaut has already caught everyone's attention. Now, it's time to go the 'Bloody Hell' way with Kangana Ranaut! Yes, you heard it right. The makers have released the first song from the film and it's quite groovy and full of old world charm.
Sunidhi Chauhan gives the song a sexy twist with her seductive voice. The song has Kangana strut in on a horse with a whip on her hand. There is a huge audience of men yelling on top of their voices in ecstasy as they see Kangana perform whilst saying, Bloody Hell before she breaks into a dance. You also get a glimpse of Saif Ali Khan enjoying her performance in the audience.
Check out the song here...
The track has lyrics penned by Gulzar with composition by Vishal Bhardwaj. We hear that the director had flown down Norway-based choreographer, Sudesh Adhana, to train Kangana Ranaut for the song. The actress who plays a diva from the forties, rehearsed through November and had perfected her moves by the time they shot the song in December.
Rangoon directed by Vishal Bhardwaj, is set in the period of World War II in 1944 when India was in the brink of attaining independence. Saif Ali Khan, a movie producer sends his girlfriend Julia (Kangana Ranaut), the reigning queen of Bollywood circa 1940 to entertain the soldiers fighting a war in Burma. Shahid Kapoor, an army man and a freedom fighter is assigned the task of protecting her during the visit. However, the two fall for each other and what follows next is a story of 'love, war and deceit'.
The film is slated to release on 24th February 2017.