TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Holi celebrations are incomplete without bhaang to add madness to the festival and we guess Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty too would agree with this!
She celebrated Holi this year with his family and her close friends in Khandala but little did she know that just two sips of bhaang would make her hit the dance floor to showcase some crazy dance moves.
Her hubby Raj Kundra took to his Instagram page to share a funny video of Shilpa doing the Naagin dance to the tunes to Badrinath Ki Dulhania title song. Check out the funny post here-
A post shared by Raj Kundra (@rajkundra9) on Mar 13, 2017 at 1:09am PDT
Also, check out some more pictures from their Holi celebrations-
A post shared by Raj Kundra (@rajkundra9) on Mar 14, 2017 at 6:58am PDT
A post shared by Shilpa Shetty Kundra (@officialshilpashetty) on Mar 13, 2017 at 3:13am PDT
A post shared by Raj Kundra (@rajkundra9) on Mar 12, 2017 at 10:49pm PDT
Meanwhile, on the work front Shilpa recently announced new health and wellness venture, the "Shilpa Shetty Wellness Series" along with Tiger Shroff. At the launch event of this initiative she had said, "My motto is - Swast Raho Mast Raho. My aim is to spread awareness about health and fitness, not only in our country but across the globe. This channel will be a medium to help me achieve that. A healthy life is something every individual needs in this chaotic world. I am not an expert in this field, but I do feel that if I can do it, so can anyone else."
Well, we couldn't agree more to this after watching your Naagin dance, Shilpa!