- Why Shilpa Shetty Is Not Making A Comeback In Bollywood?
- Shilpa Shetty Bids Farewell To Ganpati Bappa With A Blockbuster Visarjan, Dances Her Heart Out!
- Shilpa Shetty Wishes Hubby Raj Kundra A Happy Birthday, Says 'You Are My Sun, Moon & Stars'
- India Couture Week 2018: Shilpa Shetty Sets The Ramp On Fire
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Shilpa Shetty’s Husband Raj Kundra Lands In Trouble, Summoned By ED For 2000 Crore Bitcoin Scam
Holi celebrations are incomplete without bhaang to add madness to the festival and we guess Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty too would agree with this!
She celebrated Holi this year with his family and her close friends in Khandala but little did she know that just two sips of bhaang would make her hit the dance floor to showcase some crazy dance moves.
Her hubby Raj Kundra took to his Instagram page to share a funny video of Shilpa doing the Naagin dance to the tunes to Badrinath Ki Dulhania title song. Check out the funny post here-
A post shared by Raj Kundra (@rajkundra9) on Mar 13, 2017 at 1:09am PDT
Also, check out some more pictures from their Holi celebrations-
A post shared by Raj Kundra (@rajkundra9) on Mar 14, 2017 at 6:58am PDT
A post shared by Shilpa Shetty Kundra (@officialshilpashetty) on Mar 13, 2017 at 3:13am PDT
A post shared by Raj Kundra (@rajkundra9) on Mar 12, 2017 at 10:49pm PDT
Meanwhile, on the work front Shilpa recently announced new health and wellness venture, the "Shilpa Shetty Wellness Series" along with Tiger Shroff. At the launch event of this initiative she had said, "My motto is - Swast Raho Mast Raho. My aim is to spread awareness about health and fitness, not only in our country but across the globe. This channel will be a medium to help me achieve that. A healthy life is something every individual needs in this chaotic world. I am not an expert in this field, but I do feel that if I can do it, so can anyone else."
Well, we couldn't agree more to this after watching your Naagin dance, Shilpa!