- Karenjit Kaur 2 Trailer: An Emotional Ride Showcasing Sunny Leone's Struggles & Rise To Fame
- Uttar Pradesh Woman Shocked To See Sunny Leone's Photo Printed On Her Voter ID!
- Splitsvilla 11 Secrets: Sunny Leone Reveals A Female Contestant Tried Flirting With Her!
- Sunny Leone To Return With Season 2 Of Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story of Sunny Leone
- Sunny Leone The Sultry Siren
- Sunny Leone's Key To Good Chemistry In A Relationship Will Help You Keep It Sparkling!
- Is Sunny Leone Gearing Up To Make Her Debut In Mollywood?
- Sunny Leone Said It Was Difficult To Shoot Karenjit Kaur, As She Had To Relive Her Parents' Death
- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
Sunny Leone is one gem of a person and we all know that. Currently, the actress is all over the news as she and her hubby Daniel Weber have adopted a 21-month-old baby girl named 'Nisha' from Latur, Maharashtra.
In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber talks about parenthood and the new member of their family and their talks are all heart!
Daniel Reveals How It All Worked Out..
"Our life is always so crazy. There are no nine months for us. For me, it has just been lots of paperwork for two years and then one day, that's it. You get an email that you have been matched with a child. It's so crazy."
Sunny On Seeing Baby ‘Nisha’ For The First Time
"The moment we got the picture (of Nisha); I was so excited, happy, emotional and experienced so many different feelings. We literally had three weeks to finalise everything. Usually, people get nine months to prepare."
Sunny On Nisha: I truly believe that Nisha chose us, we didn't choose Nisha.
Daniel: Never in my life did I think that I want to adopt a child. People doing such amazing work at the orphanage changed my mind.
Sunny & Daniel Were Ready For Adoption From Last Two Years
Speaking about the same, Daniel says, "There is no right time if you are in the entertainment field because you are always on the road. So when are you going to find nine months or a year to have a child?"
"If someone wants a day of shooting with Sunny, I say, ‘Okay, let me find one hour in the next four months.' Why we've adopted is a different reason but we were ready almost two years ago."
Did You Know Sunny & Daniel Didn’t Choose Her Name
Speaking about the same, Sunny's hubby said, "That was her name. They told us that we can change and we had our minds filled with names but she is who she is. Every time, we called her by other names, it just didn't fit her."
Sunny: Nisha Is The Hind Meaning Of Goddess
"We like the name. Her name is Nisha Kaur Weber. It's Kaur since I am Punjabi, as my real name is Karenjit Kaur. I always wanted that whatever names we choose, the middle name be Singh or Kaur. When I looked up the meaning of Nisha, it's the Hindu goddess of night," said Sunny Leone.
Sunny On Her First Meet With Nisha
"The day we picked her up, she was great in the car; dancing and having fun."
Daniel: This Child Is Amazing
"She must have thought she was on a road trip or something or that it's one day at the circus. Nisha had an eight hour trip (from Latur to Mumbai) and she was perfect. I thought, ‘wow, this child is amazing.'"
Like you, we're also extremely happy for Sunny Leone and Daniel Weber. Drop your wishes for the new parents of the B-town, in the comments section below.