- Priyanka Chopra Is Super-awesome, Says Nick Jonas' Brother Kevin
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Despite Being HIGHEST PAID Heroine Of Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra's Fee For Bharat Is Staggering!
- Priyanka Chopra's Friends Warn Her Not To Get Too Close To Nick Jonas; This Reason To Be Blamed?
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Are Not Interested In Each Other? Their Body Language Says It All
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Denies To COMPROMISE Just To Get A Film Opposite Shahrukh Khan [Inside Details]
- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Look Deeply In Love; Indulge In Some Cute PDA At His Cousin's Wedding!
- Pooja Bhatt SLAMS Trolls For Calling Priyanka Chopra To Apologise For The Latest Quantico Episode!
- Priyanka Chopra Apologises For 'Indian Nationalists' Terror Plot In 'Quantico'
- Quantico Makers Apologise To Indian Fans For Showing Them As Terrorists!
"I heard the Los Angeles Zoo lost a snow leopard," tweeted a user named Monica looking at Priyanka Chopra's outfit at the Emmys. Just when you thought it's a one off tweet, several users joined the bandwagon and poked fun at Priyanka Chopra for looking like a snow leopord at the Emmys. Some even went ahead saying she's promoting "Swach Bharat Abhiyaan" as her dress is long at the bottom and was sweeping the floor.
Twitterati were split into two this time about her dress at the Emmys and while some praised her for looking trippy and superhot, the others trolled her for looking over dramatic and labelled her a snow leopord instantly. What's your take on Priyanka Chopra's outfit, folks? Leave your comments after checking out the pictures below...
Doesn't Priyanka Chopra really look like a Snow Leopard here! What's your take, peeps?
Apart from the outfit, even her make-up and the colour of her hair matches a snow leopard.
While some praised Priyanka Chopra's outfit on Twitter, the others poked fun for looking like a Snow Leopard.
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
If Snow Leopard wasn't enough, trollers even said that she's promoting Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, as her dress wipes the floor.
Say what you want, but Twitter can make anyone look good or bad in a span of minutes!
Proud Of You
Nonetheless, we're all proud that Priyanka Chopra was part of the Emmys both in 2016 and 2017.