- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Skeptical Owing To Padmaavat Row? Varun Dhawan Says Historical Films Are Double-edged Swords
- Salman Khan Takes A Massive Dig At Young Actors; Is He Targeting Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor?
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Salman Khan-Varun Dhawan Connection
Varun Dhawan is one of the hottest hunks in the tinsel town today. But do you know that the 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' actor had his own shares of heartbreaks in his teenage years?
Recently in an interview with Miss Malini, Varun spoke about how he met Lisa Haydon at a party when he was around 16 and was quite charmed by her. Although Varun has women swooning over him now, apparently Lisa was immune to his charm back then.
It so happened that back then, a 16 year old Varun was at a party where he spotted Lisa Haydon. This was before she became super famous! He looked at her and was completely in awe of her beauty... but Varun being younger than her, Lisa apparently just looked at him as a poor hungry kid at a party, and gave him some sandwiches! Of course, the duo are great friends today and Varun considers this incident as one of the funniest moments in his life.
Hahahaa... we couldn't agree more to it.
Interestingly, Varun and Lisa were linked together in 2014, and Lisa reportedly let the cat out of the bag by revealing that he was already engaged to his girlfriend, so there was no truth to the link-up rumours. However, she then took to Twitter to clarify, "I Am Single! @Varun_dvn is NOT engaged. Enough misinterpreting. Over. Please?"
Fast forward to 2017. Lisa Haydon is happily married to Dino Lalvani and the couple is expecting their first child. On the other hand, Varun Dhawan is going steady with his long-time girlfriend Natasha Dalal.