- Kriti Sanon's Giraffe Gaffe: The Actress Receives Flak For Posing With A FAKE Giraffe!
- Happy Birthday Kriti Sanon: View 10 Adorable & Cute Pictures From Her Childhood Days
- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Luka Chuppi: Kartik Aaryan To Romance Kriti Sanon In This Love Story With A Desi Touch!
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- IIFA 2018: Arjun Kapoor Falls Ill; Kriti Sanon Rehearses For Her Killer Performance
She may have started her career as a model before eventually making it big in films, but actor Kriti Sanon said her first ever ramp walk was so horrible.
Kriti said during her ramp debut she was so nervous that she messed up the order and was scolded by the choreographer.
Kriti Remembers Her First Ramp Walk
"I remember my first ramp walk clearly, because I had really messed it up. It was in Delhi, and I was walking in a lawn."
'I Mixed Up The Order'
"It gets very difficult walking with heels because it sort of goes into the ground and it isn't very walk-friendly. It was my first walk, I was very nervous and I mixed up the order."
When The Choreographer Blasted Kriti In Front Of All The Models
"The choreographer was very rude and she blasted me in front of all the models. I didn't work with her post that. I remember sitting back in an auto and I was feeling so bad, I started crying a lot. I can never forget that," Kriti told reporters.
Kriti At The Launch Of Audi A5 Range
She was speaking at the launch of the new Audi A5 range last night. She walked the ramp at the event and said coming back to a fashion event feels like home.
Ramp Walk Is A Lot Of Fun: Kriti
v"It's always nice to walk the ramp. You feel beautiful in the outfits you are wearing, you feel like you own the place. It is so fast, it gets over quickly, but it is a lot of fun."
Kriti had a packed year so far, with the release of "Raabta" and "Bareilly Ki Barfi". While her name has cropped up in several upcoming projects, the actor remained tight-lipped and said she has signed one film, but will let the producers announce it.