- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
- The Power Of Bollywood! How Shahrukh Khan Saved An Indian Man's Life In War-Torn Syria
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
- Shahrukh Khan Felicitated As The 'Game Changer' At India-UK Business Summit In London; See Pics!
Farah Khan, Shahrukh Khan and Karan Johar are best friends thick as thieves! Time and again, they have spoken about their love that they have for each other.
In fact, Farah is known for sharing throwback pictures on her Instagram page which is a good trip down the memory lane. Recently, she did something similar.
Check it out here...
We Feel You, SRK!
Farah shared a blast from the past where she, KJo and SRK are at a retro-themed party.
In the photo, an embarrassed Shahrukh looks on while Farah and Karan continue to indulge in some friendly antics. By the way, we just can't get over SRK's multi-colored shirt and Farah-Karan's headbands!
When KJo & Farah Looked Drunk!
This picture dates back to Farah's wedding.
Her First Award
She captioned the picture as, "1st n only award i won for Pehla Nasha..25 yrs ago n 25 kgs lighter..yes thats sajid lifting me."
Farah With Hrithik
They had clicked this photo when they were in Koh Samui for New Year's Eve in 2003.
When Farah used to be Govinda's dance partner in his shows!
Truly, time flies and how!