- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
- Are You Missing Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan Khan? Here Are His Latest Pictures For You!
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- Farewell Sridevi! Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Sonam Kapoor And Others Attend The Funeral
- Money Means Nothing To Me: Shahrukh Khan
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
Farah Khan, Shahrukh Khan and Karan Johar are best friends thick as thieves! Time and again, they have spoken about their love that they have for each other.
In fact, Farah is known for sharing throwback pictures on her Instagram page which is a good trip down the memory lane. Recently, she did something similar.
Check it out here...
We Feel You, SRK!
Farah shared a blast from the past where she, KJo and SRK are at a retro-themed party.
In the photo, an embarrassed Shahrukh looks on while Farah and Karan continue to indulge in some friendly antics. By the way, we just can't get over SRK's multi-colored shirt and Farah-Karan's headbands!
When KJo & Farah Looked Drunk!
This picture dates back to Farah's wedding.
Her First Award
She captioned the picture as, "1st n only award i won for Pehla Nasha..25 yrs ago n 25 kgs lighter..yes thats sajid lifting me."
Farah With Hrithik
They had clicked this photo when they were in Koh Samui for New Year's Eve in 2003.
When Farah used to be Govinda's dance partner in his shows!
Truly, time flies and how!