- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
- Loveyatri Is Unacceptable, Says Hindu Outfit
Katrina Kaif shares a special bond with Salman Khan. He is her friend, philosopher and guide. In a recent interview to a leading daily, Katrina opened up about her relationship with ex-boyfriend Salman Khan.
She also talked about an old incident, where she thought that her then boyfriend Salman Khan was mean to her.
Salman Has A Kind Heart
Katrina Kaif said, ''We all know that Salman has the kind of heart that loves to help people.''
He Encouraged Me
''But for me, the greatest strength that he was to me was that he didn't try to make things different for me, he encouraged me every moment to stand up, find my own feet and work hard."
I Was To Be A Part Of The Movie Saaya
"He always had a lot of belief in me. I was to be a part of the movie Saaya.''
John Abraham Was The Hero
''Anurag Basu was the director, John Abraham was the hero and I was cast in the film.''
I Was Called For A Shot
''I was called one night for a shot. It was a silent shot, that too I was playing a ghost. It was a passing shot.''
I Was Thrown Out..
"After shooting for two days, I was told I am chucked out. When I left the room, I started crying, I was bawling my eyes out.''
And Salman Was Just Laughing
"Sometime in the day, I met Salman and I'm weeping, and he's just laughing.''
I Thought He Is So Mean
''I started to think he's so mean. I'm thinking my career is over and I've been chucked out from my first film and it's the end of my life and he's laughing?''
Later, He Calmed Me Down
''He finally gave in and calmed me down saying, you don't understand, this doesn't mean anything.''
''I know where you're going to go from here, these things happen, I don't have an answer but these things happen, you'll see. Just keep your focus and work hard."