- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Salman Khan To Play A Villain In Race 3? Read Details
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Race 3! Salman Khan Begins The Countdown To The Film's Release By Revealing The Official Logo
- Aditya Narayan Accident Case: Singer Granted Bail; Trolls Say 'He Is Salman’s First Driving Student'
- Mental Hai Kya: Salman Khan MIFFED, Kareena Kapoor REJECTS Kangana Ranaut Starrer Owing To N*dity
- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
- Race 3: Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Gear Up For A Party Anthem
- Salman Khan Spotted Having A Great Time At His Friends Wedding! View Pictures
- Salman Khan REFUSES To Promote Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabelle; Her TANTRUMS To Be Blamed?
- EXCITING! Salman Khan & Rekha To Reunite On Screen After 30 Years For This Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
Katrina Kaif shares a special bond with Salman Khan. He is her friend, philosopher and guide. In a recent interview to a leading daily, Katrina opened up about her relationship with ex-boyfriend Salman Khan.
She also talked about an old incident, where she thought that her then boyfriend Salman Khan was mean to her.
Salman Has A Kind Heart
Katrina Kaif said, ''We all know that Salman has the kind of heart that loves to help people.''
He Encouraged Me
''But for me, the greatest strength that he was to me was that he didn't try to make things different for me, he encouraged me every moment to stand up, find my own feet and work hard."
I Was To Be A Part Of The Movie Saaya
"He always had a lot of belief in me. I was to be a part of the movie Saaya.''
John Abraham Was The Hero
''Anurag Basu was the director, John Abraham was the hero and I was cast in the film.''
I Was Called For A Shot
''I was called one night for a shot. It was a silent shot, that too I was playing a ghost. It was a passing shot.''
I Was Thrown Out..
"After shooting for two days, I was told I am chucked out. When I left the room, I started crying, I was bawling my eyes out.''
And Salman Was Just Laughing
"Sometime in the day, I met Salman and I'm weeping, and he's just laughing.''
I Thought He Is So Mean
''I started to think he's so mean. I'm thinking my career is over and I've been chucked out from my first film and it's the end of my life and he's laughing?''
Later, He Calmed Me Down
''He finally gave in and calmed me down saying, you don't understand, this doesn't mean anything.''
''I know where you're going to go from here, these things happen, I don't have an answer but these things happen, you'll see. Just keep your focus and work hard."