- Raveena Tandon Gives Beauty Tips Inside Lingaraj Temple; Lands In Major Trouble!
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
- SORRY Anushka Shetty! Not You But It's This Bollywood Actress Who Makes Prabhas Go 'WOW'
- COMMON MISTAKE! Akshay Kumar's EX-GIRLFRIENDS Shilpa Shetty & Raveena Tandon Take A MAJOR DIG At Him
- ON THEIR AFFAIR! Akshay Kumar Would RUN AWAY From Rekha; He TOLERATED Her Because..: Raveena Tandon
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Prabhas & Anushka Shetty Party Together With Raveena Tandon, See Picture!
Sometimes, a film's shoot can be emotionally draining and can leave behind a permanent mark on the actors. Recently, Raveena Tandon underwent a similar episode in her life while shooting for her upcoming film, The Mother, which has her playing the title role.
When the actress first heard the narration of the film, based on violence against women, she found the script both interesting and disturbing. As she started shooting, she could connect with her character well, and it slowly became difficult for her to dissociate from the film even after the shooting was done. "I couldn't sleep for three nights after we shot the horrific incident.
A leading daily quoted Raveena saying, The worst was when I had to dub for it all over again. I couldn't stop crying once the dubbing got over. It took me some time to come back to my calmer self. It was very disturbing,"
Meanwhile, the actress refutes the reports that the film directed by Ashtar Sayed is based on the December 16 Delhi gang rape case. She added, "The film is based in Delhi, but it has nothing to do with the incident. However, it's really strange that the minute we wrapped up shooting in the Capital, a similar incident happened, exactly like what we shot for the film. So when we read about the incident in newspapers, we were shocked that something we shot in fiction has actually happened in real. That was uncanny," says the National Award-winning actor.