- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
- When Alia Bhatt Was Dating Sidharth Malhotra: I Want To Keep Ranbir Kapoor As A Friend In My Life
- Amid Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair, Jacqueline Fernandez Reacts To Dating Sidharth Malhotra!
- Sidharth Malhotra Urges PM For 'Stronger Penalties' Against Those Who Abuse Animals
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sidharth Malhotra: I Can't Quit Movies As The 'Bollywood Bug' Bit Me!
If you have watched the trailer of Sidharth Malhotra- Jacqueline Fernandez starrer A Gentleman, you would have realized that the introductory scene has been inspired by Rishi Kapoor-Dimple Kapadia's cult classic Bobby.
Remember that scene in the flick where Dimple Kapadia smears her head with atta? Well this time, it's just reversed here. You instead have Sidharth welcoming Jacqueline with head covered with atta and belan in hand.
Director Raj Nidimoru explains, "That was the idea. It's obviously a Bobby reference, but we decided to use it on Sid instead. We had to show the two characters distinctly different and wanted to play it up with Sid's Gaurav. So, this seemed like a perfect introductory scene with Jackie."
The film starring Sidharth as Gaurav being a homely gentleman living in the US who likes to live within rules and doesn't even want to bend rules let alone break them and Rishi being a more risky, thrill-chasing, six-pack flaunting, dashing Gentleman who doesn't mind shooting up some bullets, is already one of the most awaited films of this year.
Jacqueline's look as Kavya who plays the role of impulsive, emotional, all-hearted girl has also received immense appreciation from the audience. We hear we will get to see her doing some cool action stunts in the film.
Produced by Fox Star Studios, the film is directed by directors Raj & D.K and is slated to release on August 25th, 2017.