- Prabhas' Family Finds A Suitable Girl For Him; Is It Anushka Shetty?
- Prabhas Might Play Arjuna In Aamir Khan's Mahabharata; Announcement Likely To Be Made Soon
- Prabhas Set To Get Married In 2019?
- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Prabhas Must Be Feeling Proud Of His Co-Star; Shraddha Kapoor Is Doing Her Own Stunts For Saaho
- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Amidst Reports Of Anushka Shetty Planning To Get Married, Prabhas Comments On His Marriage Plans
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Lal Shares A Still Taken With Prabhas, From The Sets Of Saaho!
- BREAKING: Prabhas Breaks Silence On His FIGHT With Karan Johar & Reveals What EXACTLY Happened!
Rana Daggubati and Prabhas are very close friends. Both the stars are enjoying the success of Baahubali 2. And it seems that after Kattappa ne Baahubali ko kyu mara now people are curious about who will become Prabhas' bride.
In an interview to New Indian Express, Rana talked about Baahubali's success, his marriage, Prabhas' bride and his future projects.
On Enjoying Baahubali's Success
''Enjoying is a small word to comprehend this success. I have celebrated for last five-and-half years shooting for this movie which paid of really well. Work was fun!''
On The Movie's Global Impact
''When great films like these are made, you need to put it in the right space. Eega, the 2012 blockbuster, was not positioned well enough and Telugu cinema lost the opportunity to sell it worldwide.''
Eega Could Have Been Another Hit Like Baahubali
''It could have been another global hit like Baahubali. So with this, we took a leap of faith and put it on the right platform bringing right people on the board.''
Baahubali: Things He Cherishes
''Not just three, but I can tell you 300 things I cherish - from the war scenes to the court drama and the emotional scenes.''
I Lost 20 Kg
''I lost 20 kg for my new movie so in that way I moved on quickly. Kunal, my trainer, understands my body well and make me go for the right fitness regime.''
On Bhallala Deva's Marriage
''I figured from the movie that Bhadra is the surrogate child of Bhallala Deva.''
Ask Prabhas About The Bride
''And for the second question about the bride, I feel you should ask Prabhas first about his marriage and then come to me because he is older than me.''
His Future Projects
''We are about to finish Nene Raju Nene Mantri, a political drama. This character has a lot of layers in it. This time you can see another leader but bad one this time.''