- Rajkummar Rao Advised Patralekhaa To Walk Out Of Kangana Ranaut's Panga?
- Happy Birthday Narendra Modi: Kangana Ranaut Wishes The PM In The Most Warm Way [Watch Video]
- Panga: Has Ashwini Iyer Tiwari Signed A Non-Interference Clause With Kangana Ranaut?
- Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika In BIG TROUBLE, Producer Gets Sacked & More Heads To Roll
- More Trouble For Kangana Ranaut! Swati Semwal To Quit The Movie After Sonu Sood?
- Sonu Sood Takes A Jibe At Kangana Ranaut, Says He Can't Work With Two Directors On One Set!
We're all addicted to social media and want to get off of it soon and sadly it's impossible to get away from it. There are a few lucky ones who are not even concerned about social media Kangana Ranaut is one among them.
She has not been on any social media platform and doesn't intend to join it either. But why does she stay away from it? When asked her about the same, she quipped, "I feel there are two sides to any coin. If they (celebrities) like to enjoy the pampering and the likes, it's one thing. Then when it goes the other way, and you think 'people are not liking me anymore,' it's a problem."
The Queen star furher commented, "I do miss seeing moments where I can post a picture and get likes from a million people, but at the same time, I know the repercussions. There are times when everybody will be annoyed with something. They have to understand the frivolous nature of the platform and not take it too seriously."