- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- What Price Did Kangana Ranaut Pay For Exposing Bullies In Industry & Being Outspoken?
- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
We're all addicted to social media and want to get off of it soon and sadly it's impossible to get away from it. There are a few lucky ones who are not even concerned about social media Kangana Ranaut is one among them.
She has not been on any social media platform and doesn't intend to join it either. But why does she stay away from it? When asked her about the same, she quipped, "I feel there are two sides to any coin. If they (celebrities) like to enjoy the pampering and the likes, it's one thing. Then when it goes the other way, and you think 'people are not liking me anymore,' it's a problem."
The Queen star furher commented, "I do miss seeing moments where I can post a picture and get likes from a million people, but at the same time, I know the repercussions. There are times when everybody will be annoyed with something. They have to understand the frivolous nature of the platform and not take it too seriously."