- Kangana Ranaut Breaks Silence On Call Detail Records Case: Investigate Before Assuming
- CDR Case: Bombay High Court Directs Thane Police To Release Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Kangana Ranaut's Funny & Hilarious Statements About Getting Dumped By Her Boyfriends!
- Kangana Ranaut Admits OPENLY She Dated A Man After Hrithik Roshan Fiasco; Says Everyone LEAVES Me
- Kangana Ranaut Admits Being A Narendra Modi Fan; Talks About Ban On Pakistani Artistes FEARLESSLY
We're all addicted to social media and want to get off of it soon and sadly it's impossible to get away from it. There are a few lucky ones who are not even concerned about social media Kangana Ranaut is one among them.
She has not been on any social media platform and doesn't intend to join it either. But why does she stay away from it? When asked her about the same, she quipped, "I feel there are two sides to any coin. If they (celebrities) like to enjoy the pampering and the likes, it's one thing. Then when it goes the other way, and you think 'people are not liking me anymore,' it's a problem."
The Queen star furher commented, "I do miss seeing moments where I can post a picture and get likes from a million people, but at the same time, I know the repercussions. There are times when everybody will be annoyed with something. They have to understand the frivolous nature of the platform and not take it too seriously."