TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
We're all addicted to social media and want to get off of it soon and sadly it's impossible to get away from it. There are a few lucky ones who are not even concerned about social media Kangana Ranaut is one among them.
She has not been on any social media platform and doesn't intend to join it either. But why does she stay away from it? When asked her about the same, she quipped, "I feel there are two sides to any coin. If they (celebrities) like to enjoy the pampering and the likes, it's one thing. Then when it goes the other way, and you think 'people are not liking me anymore,' it's a problem."
The Queen star furher commented, "I do miss seeing moments where I can post a picture and get likes from a million people, but at the same time, I know the repercussions. There are times when everybody will be annoyed with something. They have to understand the frivolous nature of the platform and not take it too seriously."