- WATCH! Netflix Releases Sacred Games 2 Teaser; Teases Fans With Possible Return Of Ganesh Gaitonde
- Manto Movie Review: Nawazuddin Siddiqui Makes Mantoiyat Come Alive On Screen Like Never Before!
- Rajkumar Hirani: Never Thought Nawazuddin Siddiqui Would Become Such A Huge Star
- Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film Titled Petta, Motion Poster Out!
- Genius Movie Review: Utkarsh Sharma's Debut Film Is Anything But 'Genius'!
- Nandita Das: Manto Was Born Out Of My Concern & Desire To Respond To The Issues Around Me
Critically acclaimed actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui says he cannot dance as well as other young heroes of Bollywood, but he can try to match up with them.
Nawazuddin will be seen in Munna Michael with Tiger Shroff, who is known for his dancing skills.
Present at the trailer launch of Munna Michael, Nawazuddin said, "I won't be able to play a dancing hero. But yes, I would love to play a hero in any film.
"I think Tiger and our whole team helped me to dance a little bit in the film. I think somehow I manage just 5 per cent of Tiger's level."
The action dance movie's female lead Nidhhi Agerwal is making her debut.
She said, "I am very lucky to be a part of this film where I got a chance to work with Nawaz sir. He is a very down-to-earth person and patient on set.
"Matching up dance steps with Tiger was very tough, but I tried my best."
Clarifying rumours that all is not well between him and the film's director Sabbir Khan, Tiger said, "I think that was a PR stunt. I did my first film with him, and that time he was my guru, a mentor, and now he is like my brother."
Sabbir also cleared a rumour of Shraddha Kapoor's special number in the film, saying: "Not that I know of."
Produced by Viki Rajani, Munna Michael is releasing on July 21.