TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput recently said he would love to do a film like Black Swan that has dance as the central theme.
"If a dance-based film like Black Swan comes my way, I would readily say yes to it. I really do not pick my films thinking that I would be able to dance in it but if I get a film that has dance as the central theme, I would jump into it," the actor told IANS.
Stating that dance has been a major communicating medium in his life, the actor said even while doing the films he thinks from the perspective of a dancer.
"Before joining theatre, I used to be a background dancer. So I have learnt to communicate through rhythm. Even on the sets, I keep thinking like a dancer. I keep thinking about the rhythm of the scene and the character," Sushant said.
The actor, who portrayed former Indian cricket team captain M.S. Dhoni in his previous film, said he has always chosen films which have an interesting script and challenge him as an actor in some way.
"I never decide my films thinking that this would do well in the market. I cannot think that way. If I find something interesting while reading the script, I go for it," he said.
"Also in all my films, be it Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!', M.S.Dhoni: The Untold Story, or the double role I play in the upcoming film, I always felt there is an element of challenge involved in them. I initially felt that I would not be able to do these roles and that's what pushed me to say yes," he said.