- Prabhas & Varun Tej’s Upcoming Movies: Who Are The Leading Ladies?
- REASON IS SURPRISING! Anushka Shetty REJECTS A Bollywood Offer & Prabhas Is To Be Solely Blamed
- Price Of Saying NO To KJO! Saaho In Big Trouble Because Of Prabhas' Cold War With Karan Johar?
- WHY SO ANGRY? Anushka Shetty LOST Her Cool When Asked About Prabhas; Gives A Very BLUNT Reply!
- After Bigg Boss 11, Arshi Khan Wants To Do Big Brother; Clarifies About Her Film With Prabhas!
- Has Bigg Boss 11’s Arshi Khan Signed Movie Starring Prabhas? Here’s What Arshi Has To Say…
- WHO IS THAT LUCKY GIRL? This Person CONFIRMED That Prabhas Is Getting Married This Year!
SS Rajamouli's Baahubali: The Conclusion tasted stupendous success at the box office and turned out to be one of the biggest blockbusters that the Indian film industry ever got to witnessed.
The magnum opus garnered appreciation and love from all quarters. Baahubali as a franchise, not only gave us a film to remember but also an actor that has conquered the world with his powerful performance, Prabhas.
It's a known fact that Prabhas dedicated complete five years of his life to the magnum opus. The actor went on a much-deserved vacation right after the release of the film, which deprived him of learning the audience's immediate reaction.
While he was on his vacation, through various sources he came to know about the film's success. However, the actor was keen on experiencing the live reactions of the audience to the film and his performance. So we hear that the superstar went incognito to various local theaters.
It was a thrilling experience for Prabhas to witness the live reactions of the audience. He would visit various theatre to experience the reactions of each theater.
While on his break, he was informed by his family and friends about the film's reactions. Therefore, on his return, whenever the actor is travelling, he takes a quick detour to near by theatres to watch the film with the audience.
Prabhas is very happy and content with the tremendous love and appreciation the film has garnered.
His super successful stint with the Baahubali saga would have made him the Man of the Year for sure, but the star still prefers to maintain his natural low profile.
People who have been close to him are well aware of his shy nature. The simple guy generally likes to keep a low profile, even after creating history.
While the whole nation and even people abroad have been watching every movement of the star and singing constant praises of him and his phenomenal work, the actor has been just quietly soaking in all the love and adulation for his work.
We have heard people around say that if it was any other actor, after such a mammoth of a success, would have gone all out with press interviews, doing back to back brand signings and shoots, attending multiple events, being highly visible, but Prabhas has done none of that due to his nature.
He has just quietly been preparing for his next film, Saaho, putting all his energies into that.
Well, now that's what makes him a lot more different from his contemporaries. What do you folks think?