- Kareena Kapoor Had A Blast With Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora & Karan Johar On Easter!
- Malaika Arora CONFESSED Namrata Shirodkar & Mehr Jessia Ganged Up Against Her During Modelling Days!
- Birthday Bash! Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora & Amrita Arora Go WILD In Goa! Pictures
- INSIDE PHOTOS: Kareena Kapoor Khan & Her Squad PARTY HARD At Malaika Arora's Pre-Christmas Bash!
- INSIDE PICS! Kareena Kapoor Khan Parties Like There Is No Tomorrow & We Are Totally JEALOUS
- Shahrukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Malaika Arora & Many More Party With Ed Sheeran! View Pictures
- Suhana, Ananya & Shanaya Are 'Gen Next Girls'! Says Malaika Arora
- Here's Why Malaika Arora & Arbaaz Khan Are In A Good Relationship Post Their Divorce!
- Malaika Arora Recommended Deepika Padukone For Om Shanti Om?
- INSIDE STORY! How Deepika Padukone Got Her Big Break In Bollywood; All Thanks To This B-town Actress
- 12 Unknown Facts About The Hot & Sizzling Malaika Arora! View Here
- Trolls Slam Malaika Arora For Divorcing Arbaaz Khan & Taking Alimony! She Hits Back At The Trolls
Malaika Arora and Arbaaz Khan were happily married for 18 years and suddenly the couple opted for divorce and parted ways and the reason for their separation is still not known. During an interview with Mid-Day, Malaika Arora revealed that meeting Arbaaz Khan every now and then makes her happy and said that he's an important part of her life. She said,
"Arbaaz is a part of my family, the father of my child. Certain equations don't change overnight. The things that happened should remain between us. It's personal. We don't have to prove anything to anybody. (Meeting Arbaaz Khan) makes my son happy, and that makes me happy. Come on! For Amu (Amrita Arora) he's like a brother, and he is a son to my parents. What happened is between us."
Malaika Arora Quoted
"He is very important to me. No matter what happens or where life takes us, Arbaaz will always be integral to my life."
Malaika Arora On Arbaaz Khan
"Arbaaz and I have known each other all our lives. It was emotionally difficult, but we haven't really talked about it because we are private individuals."
When asked if she still cares about Arbaaz Khan, Malaika said, "Yes, of course".
It's good to see Malaika Arora showing so much love for her ex-husband Arbaaz Khan despite being separated.
Usually couples who are divorced, end up mudslinging at each other!
Thankfully, Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora have shown a lot of respect to each other post separation.
Dignity & Respect
They have conducted themselves with a lot of dignity.
Malaika and Arbaaz keep meeting each other quite often.
Arbaaz just celebrated his birthday a few days ago and Malaika was by his side too.
Also, a lot of people spew venom against Malaika Arora for taking alimony after their divorce.