- SHOCKING! Zaira Wasim Had Suicidal Thoughts, Used To Pop 5 Pills A Day Because Of Depression
- Kangana Ranaut Supports Zaira Wasim: It’s Highly Offensive, I Would Have Broken His Leg!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan On Zaira Wasim Molestation Case: Women Are Fighters
- DISGUSTING! 'Dangal' Actress Zaira Wasim MOLESTED On A Delhi- Mumbai Flight
- Secret Superstar Crosses Rs 50 Crore At The Box Office
- Zaira Wasim: I Speak My Mind If I Feel There Is A Need!
The Dangal girl Zaira Wasim opened up about how life has changed after starring in Dangal and the young girl, is already facing the pressures of politics just for meeting the Chief Minister of Kashmir. She said,
"I live in my own zone. My life is a little different from what a 16-year-old's life should be. I never went out much. I have heard stories from my father that they used to go here and there. There is a huge hill right next to my house and I have never been there."
She further commented that there's absolutely no difference between a 16-year-old from Mumbai or Delhi than growing up in Kashmir, as teenagers across all places want to be left alone all by themselves. She quipped,
"Now a 16-year-old there (Kashmir) is as similar as the one you will meet in Mumbai or Delhi. There's not a huge difference. To some extent you might see a vast variety of opinion and views they have. They have different stories to tell you, they have their own ideas about almost everything. Apart from that ideology, you won't see vast difference."