TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Zareen Khan's Aksar 2 has hit the theatres today and the actress has thanked Salman Khan for it. Yes, during an interview with Spotboye, the actress heaped praises on Salman and said if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have been in the industry at all. She said,
"Salman will be the person I will always be thankful to. If it wasn't for him, I don't think I would ever be a part of this industry. It was never my plan to become an actor. It's because of him, I am here. Don't know what he saw in me that he gave me this chance."
"But at the same time, I also understand that he's a very busy person. He has a lot of things in his own life to do so I cannot be piggybacking him all the time."
Dreams Come True
"Many people dream to be a part of this industry, struggle so much. And unfortunately there dreams don't come true at times."
The Journey Ahead
"I am somebody who did not have this dream and now I'm living it. He's got me here and for the journey ahead, I have to take care of it on my own."
"He's not my secretary or manager whom I will call asking for work as I understand he's a very busy person."
We're In Touch
"Jitna kiya hain uske liye main unki bhaut shurka guzar hoon aur hamesha rahoongi. We of course are very much in touch but not that we message each other on a regular basis."
"We message each other once a while where he knows about my well-being and I know about his. We are there with each other for our special occasions."
Zareen Khan's Aksar 2 is out and is doing pretty well.
The film also stars Gautam Rode, Abhinav Shukla and Mohit Madaan.