TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Shahrukh Khan is not just a superstar! He is like an emotion for his die-heart fans who literally live and breath his films. From doing downright crazy things, spending bucks on tattoos to running away from their homes in order to meet their favourite actor, we have often seen fans doing crazy things for their favourite acts.
However, one crazy fan of Shahrukh did a shocking thing when he failed to met his favourite actor. Reportedly, a 26-year-old man Sunday slashed himself with a blade outside Shahrukh's bungalow Mannat after failing to meet him.
An Indian Express report stated that, 'As per the to police, Mohammed Saleem had been waiting on the reclamation, metres away from the actor's house 'Mannat', early morning on Friday. The promenade at the time was packed with several thousand others who were hoping to spot Khan, who celebrated his birthday on Friday. The police had also cordoned off the lane and did not allow fans to approach the actor's house. At 3.05 am, Saleem allegedly slit his throat with a knife. A police officer rushed him to Bhabha Hospital, where he was given first aid.'
"The man was allowed to go home after we called his wife. We have only made diary entry about the incident and not booked Saleem," the daily further quoted an officer at the Bandra police station.
Meanwhile, Shahrukh Khan's Zero trailer was unveiled on his birthday, i.e 2nd November. The trailer has broken record and has become the first Indian film to garner 54 mn views within 24 hrs.
Launched at a grand event on the occasion of superstar Shahrukh Khan's birthday, the trailer has been receiving immense love and appreciation from audiences and critics alike. The film is slated to hit the theatrical screens on 21st November, 2018.