TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Known to be a creative maverick, Aamir Khan has time and again given the testimony of his brilliance through the varied marketing and promotional strategies the Superstar ideates for his films. However, recently the actor surprised everyone with his intellect as he beat a man with extraordinarily high IQ at chess.
In a recent get-together, Aamir Khan came across a person with extraordinarily high IQ level at the MAMI after party. As the actor and the intellectual interacted, Aamir Khan challenged the man for a chess match.
The Superstar played chess all night long and not only beat the man with high IQ but also owing to his love for chess visited the houses of three completely unknown people and played chess with him. It was only in the morning the actor got to know who the strangers were.
Aamir Khan has been a sports enthusiast and with the recent incident, we unravel yet another interest of the actor.
The actor would also play chess on the sets of his upcoming film, pictures of the same have been surfacing on the internet recently. Aamir Khan has earlier also played chess with champion Vishwanathan Anand showcasing his love for the game.
On the work front, Aamir Khan is currently gearing up for his upcoming Thugs of Hindostan which is undoubtedly one of the most awaited films of the year.