- How Aamir Khan Maintains A Good Equation With His First Wife Reena Dutta Despite Being Married Again
- Will Aamir Khan Ever Join Politics? Here's What The Superstar Has To Say..
- Kangana Ranaut Goes The Aamir Khan Way; Demands Profit-sharing For Mental Hai Kya!
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- Aamir Khan Admits Charging Exorbitant Money For Films; Also Reveals Why He Does That
- Not Only Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan Had Also Rejected Lagaan & Got Irritated With Ashutosh Gowariker
- Did Rajkumar Hirani Convince Aamir Khan To Produce Gulshan Kumar Biopic?
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Want To Own 2-Lakh Kilo Ships From The Aamir Khan Starrer? Here's Your Chance!
- 17 Years Of Dil Chahta Hai: The Iconic Movie Remains Young & Ageless!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Two Ships Weighing 2 Lakh Kilos Built For Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer
- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
Ever since a biopic on music baron Gulshan Kumar titled Mogul has been announced, there have been a lot of speculations doing the rounds about the film's casting post Akshay Kumar's exit from the film. Recently while speaking to a certain section of media, the Khiladi Kumar confirmed that he is no longer a part of the project as he and the makers had a disagreement over the script.
Meanwhile, it was recently officially announced that Aamir Khan would be joining hands to produce Mogul with T-Series and the film will be releasing on Christmas 2019. Buzz is that Aamir took over as co-producer and got writer-director Subhash Kapoor to redo the script to his satisfaction.
Bhushan Kumar was earlier quoted as saying to DNA, "We haven't finalised the lead, but we will have a younger star in the film." Well folks, now the latest reports suggest that Ranbir Kapoor is Bhushan and Aamir's first choice. Scroll down to read more-
The Makers Feel That Ranbir Is A Perfect Choice
A source told DNA, "Bhushan feels Ranbir will suit the character. Since he is a good actor and has a good market value as well, the makers felt he was the perfect choice to play Gulshan Kumar."
Ranbir Is Yet To Sign The Dotted Lines
The source further added, "They have even discussed the whole idea with him, but they haven't arrived at a decision yet."
Aamir Is Keen To Cast Ranbir In The Biopic
Aamir Khan who shares a warm equation with Ranbir tried to convince him to come onboard for the film. DNA After Hrs quoted a source as saying, "Aamir met the Kapoor scion and tried to convince him to do the film."
Will Ranbir Give His Nod To Mogul?
Earlier, during the promotions of Sanju, when Ranbir was asked if he is ready to do many biopics, the young lad replied, "On the contrary, I enjoy challenges. I'm aware that an actor's job is not like a nine-to-five one. And I actually look forward to pushing myself to do things that are out of the ordinary because it is part of my vocation."
Meanwhile, Ranbir Has His Platter Full With Films
The actor is currently shooting for Ayan Mukherji's Brahmastra co-starring Amitabh Bachchan and Alia Bhatt. He will also be seen in Sanjay Dutt starrer Shamshera and Luv Ranjan's next with Ajay Devgn.
Coming back to Mogul, do guys think Ranbir would be an apt choice to play Gulshan Kumar on screen? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.