- Salman Khan Was Pissed Off With Aayush Sharma Before Loveratri For This Reason!
- Loveratri Trailer: Aayush Sharma & Warina Hussain Will Get You Into The Festive Mood!
- Varun Dhawan Joins The Countdown & Reveals The New Poster Of Loveratri
- Loveratri Teaser Looks So Vibrant & Colourful! Watch It Here
- Loveratri: Aayush Sharma & Warina Hussain Put On Their Dancing Shoes!
- First Day Shoot! Salman Khan Shares A Photo Of Aayush Sharma & Warina Hussain From Loveratri Sets
- Bollywood Beauties Cheer For Aayush Sharma's Debut Film Loveratri
- VALENTINE'S DAY TREAT! Salman Khan Unveils First Poster Of Aayush Sharma- Warina Hussain's Loveratri
- MADE FOR EACH OTHER! Aayush Sharma & Warina Hussain's Romance Spell MAGIC In Loveratri First Pic
- 'LADKI MIL GAYI'! Salman Khan Introduces Newbie Warina Hussain For Aayush Sharma's Loveratri
- Loveratri: Salman Khan's Brother-In-Law Aayush Sharma Shows Off His Gujarati Swag While On Recce!
- ALL FOR HIS BIG DEBUT! Here's How Aayush Sharma Is Prepping Up For Loveratri
Yesterday (August 6, 2018), the trailer of Aayush Sharma's debut Loveratri got released. Aayush, who's the husband of Salman Khan's sister, Arpita Khan, is all excited and nervous at the same time and in his exclusive interview with Pinkvilla, the newbie revealed how the idea of becoming an actor came into his mind, what importance Salman Khan holds in his life and his journey from a non-filmy background to Bollywood.
Why Aayush Didn't Want To Be Trained By Salman
Speaking of the same, Aayush said, "First thing I realised is that don't go to the gym when he is working out. Just run in the different direction and every time he asks you which body part you are doing, ask him what body part is he doing and do the other thing.
Don't do the same body part as him. You don't want to be training with Salman Khan for sure. Over and above, he teaches you about consistency and eating healthy."
Aayush On His Equation With Salman
"First, when I entered the family, he was the brother-in-law and when I became an assistant in movies, he became a mentor. Now I consider him as my own elder brother," said Aayush Sharma while speaking about Salman.
'Salman Knows Me The Best'
Aayush Sharma also said that he shares a great equation with Salman Khan not because he's a family member but also because he understands him the best! He added, "There have been times when he has told me to take it easy."
Aayush On Being Trained By Salman
Salman Khan is known for maintaining a great physique. When Aayush was asked if Salman trained him or gave him any tips, he said, "That's one standard we have in SKF. You don't get launched till you have a body. First criteria."
Aayush On Carving A Niche For Himself
"I hope and wish that I was a star kid but I am not. I am married to someone who belongs to a film family. I did not grow up being on film sets and not privileged enough to learn all this but I am catching up".
Aayush Considers Himself As An 'Outsider'
He further added, "What is different? I think I just have the outsiders perspective on films. I don't really understand a lot of things related to filmmaking, I don't understand business, commercials of the film."
Aayush On Becoming Salman For One Day
When asked what would he do if he got a chance to become Salman Khan for one day, he said, "I would go on holiday. I would take one day off and not go to Panvel and shift my meetings there. I will just travel and relax."