- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
A few days back Salman Khan's sister Arpita Khan shared Katrina Kaif and her mother Salma Khan's picture on her social media account. In the picture, Katrina was seen hugging Salma. Soon the photograph went viral and someone commented 'Saas Bahu goals' below it.
Arpita even replied to the comment by posting an emoji of a monkey covering his eyes. Later, she deleted the picture, leaving everyone confused.
Now, Arpita's husband Aayush Sharma was asked to shed some light on the same, to which the newbie replied, "Pata Nahi, kyun delete ki. Achhi photo thi, maine bhi dekhi (Not sure why she deleted it, it was a good photo). Who on-set photos honge ya koi galat connotation na chala jaye is liye delete ki hongi (She may have deleted it as it could have been a photo from the sets or to avoid wrong connotations and interpretation). But, it was a sweet photo."
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif are one of the most loved on-screen pairs of Bollywood. They have done many films together and Katrina even agreed to shoot Bharat when Priyanka Chopra left the film mid-way.
Bharat is a remake of a Korean film 'Ode to My Father'. It is being helmed by Ali Abbas Zafar and also stars Disha Patani and Sunil Grover apart from Salman and Katrina.
The film is slated for Eid 2019 release.