- Manmarziyaan Fiasco: Abhishek Bachchan Refuses To Take Anurag Kashyap’s Side Over Smoking Scene
- Abhishek Bachchan Doesn’t Want To Make Aaradhya Feel Awkward; Will Avoid Doing This!
- Taapsee Pannu Trolls People Who Protested The 'Smoking Scene' In Manmarziyaan! View Tweets
- Manmarziyaan Film-makers Delete 3 Scenes Which Hurt Sikh Sentiments
- Abhishek Bachchan Doesn't Like Aaradhya Getting Papped; Says, 'Let Her Grow Up & Decide'!
- Is Navya Naveli Nanda Planning To Work In Bollywood? Abhishek Bachchan Answers
- Taapsee Pannu To Marry Her Boyfriend Mathias Boe By The End Of The Year? Read Details!
- Manmarziyaan Weekend Collection: Film Mints Rs. 14.33 Crores In 3 Days!
- Manmarziyaan: Abhishek Bachchan-Taapsee Pannu-Vicky Kaushal Film Gets A Thumbs Up From The Audience!
- Manmarziyaan Movie Review: Anurag Kashyap Paints Love On The Canvas In Its Truest Form!
- Manmarziyaan vs Mitron Box Office Predictions: Which Film Will Entice The Audience?
- Manmarziyaan: Amitabh Bachchan Finds It Difficult To Speak To Abhishek After Watching The Film!
Abhishek Bachchan is not only a doting husband/father but a doting son as well! He's a perfect family man and shares an amicable bond with each and every member of his family, and that might be one of the reasons why Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is always in awe of his son. Abhishek is currently on the promotion spree, as his upcoming film, Manmarziyaan, is all set to hit the theatres on September 7, 2018.
While promoting the film, the actor indulged into some family talk with the media and revealed how strict Jaya Bachchan was when he was a child, and how Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has made his life 'easy'.
Abhishek On His Childhood Days
"I was very naughty, that's what my mother tells me. But I feel most boys are that way growing up. Today's children are so mature, they are able to adapt so much more quickly than us or our parents. Each of us has a different journey of parenthood."
Abhishek Reveals Jaya Bachchan Was One Strict Mother
"Yes, mom was strict. She would hit me sometimes. But as soon as I grew up a bit, I was beyond her reach (smiles).
Dad never even raised his voice, forget raising his hand. Just one look was enough to make us realise our mistake and vow never to repeat it," says Junior B.
Will Abhishek Send Aaradhya To Boarding School?
"She is too young, she's just six-year-old now. We haven't discussed it yet. I remember, when I was in boarding school, I would often write letter to my dad.
But today's children are technology driven. Aaradhya writes me notes sometimes when I am out of town. But we usually stay in touch through FaceTime."
Abhishek Was Also All Praises For His Wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Abhishek also admitted that when he was single, he would just pack his bags with the essentials and head off.
He further added, "Now that I am a family man, I try to put some effort into packing for all of us. But before I can get to it, I find that Aishwarya has already done everything that needs to be done. She's a one-woman army, I must say."
Inputs From Deccan Chronicle