- Kerala Floods: Amitabh Bachchan, Dulquer Salmaan & Others Extend Their Support To Flood Relief!
- Manmarziyaan Trailer: Vicky Kaushal Steals The Show In The Abhishek Bachchan & Taapsee Pannu Starrer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Reacts To Abhishek Being Trolled For Holidaying Despite NOT Getting Work!
- JP Dutta Is Extremely Upset With Abhishek Bachchan’s Exit From Paltan!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Why It Took Eight Years To Work With Abhishek Again!
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: Bollywood Celebrities Salute The Indian Soldiers! View Tweets
A day after Anupam Kher reported that his Twitter account was hacked, the privacy of actor Abhishek Bachchan's handle was also compromised.
A string of tweets in Turkish and English have been shared from the 42-year-old actor's verified Twitter account, which also featured the emoji of the Turkish flag.
The miscreants, pro-Pakistan Turkey-based cyber group Ayyildiz Tim, also changed the name of his handle from 'JuniorBachchan' to 'JuniorBachchana'.
Twitter Support posted a tweet on their official handle, saying the team is working to fix the issue and they would be in direct correspondence with the affected account holders.
"Our teams are working to resolve an issue affecting a small number of Indian users.
We will notify affected account holders directly.
"Reminder: do not click on links in DMs coming from unknown accounts. For security advice & best practice, read here," the tweet read sharing a link explaining the process.
Yesterday, besides Kher, Twitter accounts of Puducherry Governor Kiran Bedi, BJP General Secretary Ram Madhav and Rajya Sabha MP Swapan Dasgupta were also hacked by the same group.