TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Ever Tried Using Kiwi For Strong & Shiny Hair?
- THIS Actor Caught Deepika Padukone Sitting On Ranveer Singh's Lap; Reveals How Their Romance Begun!
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- Manchester United 0 Juventus 1: Dybala Downs Mourinho's Men On Ronaldo's Return
- Paytm FD Offers Interest At The Rate Of 8%; Know How To Avail It
A day after Anupam Kher reported that his Twitter account was hacked, the privacy of actor Abhishek Bachchan's handle was also compromised.
A string of tweets in Turkish and English have been shared from the 42-year-old actor's verified Twitter account, which also featured the emoji of the Turkish flag.
The miscreants, pro-Pakistan Turkey-based cyber group Ayyildiz Tim, also changed the name of his handle from 'JuniorBachchan' to 'JuniorBachchana'.
Twitter Support posted a tweet on their official handle, saying the team is working to fix the issue and they would be in direct correspondence with the affected account holders.
"Our teams are working to resolve an issue affecting a small number of Indian users.
We will notify affected account holders directly.
"Reminder: do not click on links in DMs coming from unknown accounts. For security advice & best practice, read here," the tweet read sharing a link explaining the process.
Yesterday, besides Kher, Twitter accounts of Puducherry Governor Kiran Bedi, BJP General Secretary Ram Madhav and Rajya Sabha MP Swapan Dasgupta were also hacked by the same group.