TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
A day after Anupam Kher reported that his Twitter account was hacked, the privacy of actor Abhishek Bachchan's handle was also compromised.
A string of tweets in Turkish and English have been shared from the 42-year-old actor's verified Twitter account, which also featured the emoji of the Turkish flag.
The miscreants, pro-Pakistan Turkey-based cyber group Ayyildiz Tim, also changed the name of his handle from 'JuniorBachchan' to 'JuniorBachchana'.
Twitter Support posted a tweet on their official handle, saying the team is working to fix the issue and they would be in direct correspondence with the affected account holders.
"Our teams are working to resolve an issue affecting a small number of Indian users.
We will notify affected account holders directly.
"Reminder: do not click on links in DMs coming from unknown accounts. For security advice & best practice, read here," the tweet read sharing a link explaining the process.
Yesterday, besides Kher, Twitter accounts of Puducherry Governor Kiran Bedi, BJP General Secretary Ram Madhav and Rajya Sabha MP Swapan Dasgupta were also hacked by the same group.