TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
As Abhishek Bachchan gears up for his upcoming film, Manmarziyaan, the actor talks about collaborating with Vicky Kaushal for the first time and the actor told Deccan Chronicle, "He is a such an amazing human being, and not at all affected by the sudden stardom that has come his way - richly deserved, I might add."
Though Abhishek & Vicky play rivals in the film, but in real life, they share a great bond! Abhishek says, "We play rivals vying for Taapsee's hand. But off-screen, all three of us had a wonderful friendship which we hope to continue even now when the film is complete."
Abhishek also revealed how his collaboration with Vicky is a continuation of a family tradition. He said, "My father and Vicky's father, the well-known stunt co-ordinator Sham Kaushal have worked together in several films. So it's in many ways a renewal of family ties when we both collaborated, similar to when I worked with Karan Johar. Karan's father (producer Yash Johar) and my Dad had worked together in Agneepath. Then I worked with Karan in Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna and Dostana. It feels good to carry forward a relationship into the next generation."
Not so long ago, Abhishek had also revealed how Manmarziyaan came into his lap and had said, "It was not planned. Manmarziyaan just fell into my lap. Aanand Rai, whom I've known for years, asked me if I wanted to do a film with him. I've always liked Aanand's work, so I immediately agreed to hear the script."
He further added, "Aanand sent the writer, Kanika Dhillon, to narrate the script, and in our first meeting, I was convinced that I wanted to do the film. Kanika had so much confidence in her script and her characters. She wasn't dazzled by the idea of getting stars to do the film."
Manmarziyaan is slated to release on September 7, 2018. The film also casts Vicky Kaushal and Taapsee Pannu in key roles.