- Taapsee Pannu Trolls People Who Protested The 'Smoking Scene' In Manmarziyaan! View Tweets
- Manmarziyaan Film-makers Delete 3 Scenes Which Hurt Sikh Sentiments
- Abhishek Bachchan Doesn't Like Aaradhya Getting Papped; Says, 'Let Her Grow Up & Decide'!
- Is Navya Naveli Nanda Planning To Work In Bollywood? Abhishek Bachchan Answers
- Taapsee Pannu To Marry Her Boyfriend Mathias Boe By The End Of The Year? Read Details!
- Manmarziyaan Weekend Collection: Film Mints Rs. 14.33 Crores In 3 Days!
As Abhishek Bachchan gears up for his upcoming film, Manmarziyaan, the actor talks about collaborating with Vicky Kaushal for the first time and the actor told Deccan Chronicle, "He is a such an amazing human being, and not at all affected by the sudden stardom that has come his way - richly deserved, I might add."
Though Abhishek & Vicky play rivals in the film, but in real life, they share a great bond! Abhishek says, "We play rivals vying for Taapsee's hand. But off-screen, all three of us had a wonderful friendship which we hope to continue even now when the film is complete."
Abhishek also revealed how his collaboration with Vicky is a continuation of a family tradition. He said, "My father and Vicky's father, the well-known stunt co-ordinator Sham Kaushal have worked together in several films. So it's in many ways a renewal of family ties when we both collaborated, similar to when I worked with Karan Johar. Karan's father (producer Yash Johar) and my Dad had worked together in Agneepath. Then I worked with Karan in Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna and Dostana. It feels good to carry forward a relationship into the next generation."
Not so long ago, Abhishek had also revealed how Manmarziyaan came into his lap and had said, "It was not planned. Manmarziyaan just fell into my lap. Aanand Rai, whom I've known for years, asked me if I wanted to do a film with him. I've always liked Aanand's work, so I immediately agreed to hear the script."
He further added, "Aanand sent the writer, Kanika Dhillon, to narrate the script, and in our first meeting, I was convinced that I wanted to do the film. Kanika had so much confidence in her script and her characters. She wasn't dazzled by the idea of getting stars to do the film."
Manmarziyaan is slated to release on September 7, 2018. The film also casts Vicky Kaushal and Taapsee Pannu in key roles.