- Welcome Shamsher! Here's The First Photo Of Abhishek Kapoor-Pragya Yadav's Newborn
- Sigh Of Relief For Sara Ali Khan! Actress Can Now Shoot For Kedarnath & Simmba Simultaneously
- Prerna Arora's Shocking Act Creates New Trouble For Sushant Singh Rajput- Sara Ali Khan's Kedarnath!
- Kedarnath: Sushant Singh Rajput-Sara Ali Khan Film Back On Track With Ronnie Screwvala's Entry!
- BACK ON TRACK! Sara Ali Khan's Debut Film Kedarnath Is NOT SHELVED & We Have The Proof
- RIDICULOUS! This Director Is Spreading VENOM Against Shahrukh Khan; Saying Some MEAN & NASTY Things
Here's some good news pouring in, folks! Kedarnath director Abhishek Kapoor and his wife Pragya Yadav have been blessed with a baby boy. The filmmaker took to his Instagram page to announce the news of baby no. 2 and confirmed that both the mother and son are doing fine. He also shared the excitement in the house, especially of little Isana who is more than happy to welcome her baby brother into their small little world.
Check out the video here.
A post shared by Abhishek kapoor (@gattukapoor) on Aug 27, 2018 at 5:35pm PDT
Abhishek captioned it as, "With the blessings of lord Shiva, In the wee hours of this morning, my jaan @pragyadav has bought another bundle of joy in to our lives. At 3.38 am today, 28 of august 2018, #isana ka bhaiya aa gaya . #jaibholenath🙏🙏. Both mother and son are doing fine and resting. Its gonna be a mad house with a lot more ❤️ to go around #isanakafasana (sic)."
A few months ago, the filmmaker had announced that he and his wife are expecting their second baby with a post that read, "This beautiful woman is set to bring in another bundle of joy into our lives..September couldnt come sooner.. ❤️🙏#comeseptember #isanakafasana #jaibholenath (sic)."
A post shared by Abhishek kapoor (@gattukapoor) on May 25, 2018 at 1:41am PDT
Abhishek Kapoor tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend Pragya Yadav on May 4, 2015, at ISKCON Temple, Mumbai.
Well, we wish the new parents hearty congratulations! Meanwhile, it's a double celebration for Abhishek as tomorrow on 29th August, his first film as a director, Rock On!! completes a decade of its release.